why is every wife/girlfriend/child/family member in The Rock's movies a cac?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
The Rock is biracial and not scene as black.

Why is he not seen as black but Obama is and Obama is biracial? Also, on Tiger's police report it put black for his race.

If Dwayne Johnson was arrested what would they put on his police report for his race?

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Why is he not seen as black but Obama is and Obama is biracial? Also, on Tiger's police report it put black for his race.

If Dwayne Johnson was arrested what would they put on his police report for his race?

Obama is considerably darker.

Tiger ain't half white hes half Asian.

Biracials are still classified as black ON PAPER. Keywords "On paper".

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
Movies were The Rock is black or has black family members or Black love intrest.

1.Walking Tall-Black Dad/White Mom
2.Gridiron Gang- Black Mom
3.The Game Plan- Biracial daughter
4.Why did I get married too- Was seen at the end and had what was seen as a romantic spark between his character and Janet Jackson's character.

5.G.I. Joe:Retaliation-Black kids

Last edited:
Daps
Obama is considerably darker.

Tiger ain't half white hes half Asian.

Biracials are still classified as black ON PAPER. Keywords "On paper".

therockandobama_121514getty.jpg

Realllly? All this time i thoight he was all the way samoan, so his mom is black?

His dad is former wrestler Rocky Johnson. He's black.

The-Rock-and-father-Rocky-Johnson_16b606bde4d_large.jpg

Daps
This man dont look black to me, he looks mixed

EDIT : i was right his dad is mixed, half soamoan, part white and part black

Rocky isn't mixed. The Rock's mom is the one that's Samoan. Her father was wrestler The High Chief Peter Maivia. Black folk don't come in one color.

The Rock's paternal grandparents are below. I've met the Rock's father's side of the family before he started wresting when my ship visited Halifax back in '95. I fukked one of his cousins (Wendy) too. They couldn't shut up about how he was going to start wrestling especially Mr. Merv (the Rock's uncle).

b015dcafca360192cfb93f4d156fda40.jpg

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rocky isn't mixed. The Rock's mom is the one that's Samoan. Her father was wrestler The High Chief Peter Maivia. Black folk don't come in one color.

The Rock's paternal grandparents are below. I've met the Rock's father's side of the family before he started wresting when my ship visited Halifax back in '95. I fukked one of his cousins (Wendy) too. They couldn't shut up about how he was going to start wrestling especially Mr. Merv (the Rock's uncle).

b015dcafca360192cfb93f4d156fda40.jpg
That woman in that photo looks mixed to meeeee