Why is it when your with cougars....

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
They treat you like a child or some baby.

I started casually seeing this girl ten years older than me (mid thirties divorced no kids) and here's several of her habits.

-wiping my mouth
-tucking me into bed
-Using utensils to feed me
-asking if everything is OK ten times like I'm spending the night at my aunt or grandma's
-if I cough while sleeping she'll get up and fetch me a cup of water
-scrubing my body while I'm showering or bathing
-washing and folding my clothes neatly if I wash or dry them at her place
-cooking constant meals making sure I'm full
-always calling me "cute"
-treating me as a some type of trophy around her friends

Smh at first I thought she was a bit in between of a catering selfless personality and OCD but damn some of that stuff makes me feel like a child.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

I started casually seeing this girl ten years older than me (mid thirties divorced no kids) and here's several of her habits.

-wiping my mouth
-tucking me into bed
-asking if everything is OK ten times like I'm spending the night at my aunt or grandma's

Smh at first I thought she was a bit in between of a catering selfless personality and OCD but damn some of that stuff makes me feel like a child.
This is the age when they supposed to have kids but since they have none she using you to fulfill her maternal desires...its disgusting and incestuous low key

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I was thinking that she was telling me how she was about to buy a dog or cat before she met me because she was feeling lonesome
You probably gonna wanna milk this as far as possible then you are in a good spot, you know how you used to get your mom to buy you things by acting good?
Give her good dikk and she will do the same thing :wow:

She's still performing some low key :scust: behavior

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
You dont plan on marrying her or long term
Who cares

Just smash and let her cook

Who cares
Its just so out the ordinary I've never had a women cater to me just this much except for my mom when I was a child. Freaks me out that she reminds me of my mom without all the heckling and complaining

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

-wiping my mouth
-tucking me into bed

Because you arent as mature as she is in her mind but the irony is that both of you are still immature. You baking cakes with a dinosaur instead of getting in and getting out.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I definitely want to fukk with a cougar in my lifetime, but when I had a chance once, had to deal with that type of shyt and it turned me all off. Even though I was only 19 at the time and a lot of the shyt she was saying was actual good advice, being treated like a kid by a potential smash was some bullshyt.