Why is Karl Anthony Towns let off the hook?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Gobert and McDaniels are consistent liability on offense that is the reason why they don't get credit.
McDaniels is consistent on defense so he gets overlooked for his liability.
Gobert on top of being offense liability he has games where he gets embarrassed by players one on one.
Kat doesn't get heat because he has the stats to back him against any criticism.

the wolves should do.
what the bulls did with Cartwright back in the Doberman defense days.

use gobert as their first quarter main target.
to get twelve points. six possessions or more. To get jokic into foul trouble.

it worked wonders for the bulls.
in blowing people out by the end of teh first quarter.
To a 69-13 league tying record for all time best record. When they could have won seventy games then. Instead Phil rested the guys for the offs.
instead of going for the record back then. Imo that team was better than the 72-10 team.
after gobert showcased against wemby in that 1 v 1.

i think the wolves would have never been in this dog fight. If they got jokic timid in foul trouble.

i think this adversity if good for what is supposed to be my favorite team in Denver. Yet all the racist euro meets larry bird like pr. Plus jokic being gifted two mvps of three. That should have gone to :

Chris Paul
Ant man

i can not rock.
with this new foreign meets eastern seaboard covert racist pr slant.
they have grafted on to jokic.

either in press.
or in the white flight state. Where they were demonstrative and racist to bol bol.

plus could have won the title in the bubble. If they played with bol bol and jokic in the lineup together. That was undefeated.
with jokic at the point. Then hated on bol bol. All because jokic had to share team glory with bol bol. When jokic would have got his shine. As the defacto team leader at pg.

the shyt all rerun racist eastern seaboard meets euro slash white flight state cap.
That falsely crowns jokic.
only because he is euro and white.

i am saying this.
As the prophecy based nuggets fan. Way before anyone ever seen this nugget jokic thing prosper too.

team length foreign teams have been my picks and favorites.
since bucks team length and the Denver team length with bol bol and jokic. That all this cap ass bullshyt. To praise only one white euro big. Then blackball bol bol.
is bullshyt and i am not going. I do not care if the nuggets are the team i root on.

i am still keeping it real as i always did. Just like when they stole the mvp from Paul from jokic. Just like how they stole this mvp from Ant Man. All because they were not white.

the cap needs to stop.

so i am still exposing.
this cap ass racist white flight state bullshyt.

This is the same thing the eastern seaboard. Did to misappropriate the goat title.
from bill Russell galvanizing the black contingent of athletes. To create a show of a UNITED front for civil rights.

that if not for Michael Jordan knowing and beating this racial coup of bill Russell.
we would still be living in a land.
where all confusion is falsely allowed because of racism.

i am pushing back.
against this PR clandestined covert brand of white flight state racism.
in pr via jokic.

i am sick of this racist bullshyt.

in favor of jokic just because he is white.

if the nuggets win.
by racist trickery from the refs etc.
so they can get their all euro west coast conference final.

I am calling that shyt out.
Plus taking away my support of the nuggets.

art barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lol if Minny wins chip—-and you could argue they are 1 game away bc I think they beat all other remaining teams—-we’re closer to calling KAT a hall of famer than a bum.

He’d essentially have Kevin loves resumes after 2016. The only reason Love didn’t ascend to HOF status is Bron left and love chose the money.

With KAT, Ant is TWENTY TWO :damn: So witj him plus that trio of bigs, at a minimum they’re gonna be a juggernaut regular season team for the next 3-4 years and so that means all star nods.

So KAT could finish as like a 6 time all star, NBA champ, ‘Ant’s sidekick’ (that’s a good thing), and legacy as best shooting big ever and yes better then dirk numbers don’t lie. :yeshrug:

If no one else calls out.
this apparent white flight state pr for jokic.
except me.

They are never going to crown.
any black big moving forward anything of note with their agenda. If no one pushes back.
plus they will forget about dirk in favor of jokic. If jokic gets back to back.
then try to graft the same larry bird like fake goat talk on jokic. While misappropriating the goat title from mj.

just like they did for bird over bill russell.

i seen this bullshyt rerun before.
just like i seen the bron rerun of Elgin Baylor meets tragic magic. No one talk about or remembers in or. When all the pr guys are older than me.
plus were adults in the press.
back then and are still around now...

the shyt is all systemic clandestine covert agent provocateur racist laden covert cap.

mark my words.

if jokic loses.
they will act like it was never an agenda.

then act conviently ignore any signs of their agenda. Just like fury using an egg weight to beat wilder. Was paid off in or to any one in the boxing world. To fake crown that tom mollineau foreign fighting Irish meets gypsie cheat in fury.
when fury should have never had a title in the first place after using a foreign object smuggled in gloves versus wilder.

watch the signs.

ignore none of it and be vocal.

Speak up.
speak out.

Art Barr

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I was just talking to my homeboy yesterday saying that I'd rather have a consistent guaranteed 15-10 big and a 10 ppg 40+ 3P% shooter than KAT's inconsistent empty 20-10

That being said, he's productive, but it's frustrating seeing him out there. I feel that he hasn't improved at all since being in the league, who he was day 1 in the league is who he is now

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Bad take.

KAT has already been the man and it didn’t work. You can’t ask players to buy in to lesser roles, it works, then ask ‘well where the numbers at’

Also this Minny team is strikingly similar to Kobe’s lakers. Ant = Kobe. Rudy/KAT/Naz = Pao/Bynum/Lamar. It’s a fantastic trio and they need to ride that out regardless if they fall short this year

Without looking I’m pretty sure Pao averaged about 18 and 9 as well.
I'd take all those guys over who your comparing them to

I see what your saying but I'm not sure if they are good enough...we'll see

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I'd take all those guys over who your comparing them to

I see what your saying but I'm not sure if they are good enough...we'll see

Everyone gets viewed better in hindsight; Pao was considered soft in real time. And KAT has better numbers than him career wise

Bynum at that time was an X factor but moreso a projection and more on offense. Gobert’s defense trumps that. Plus unlike KAT Gobert doesn’t need more accolades he is HOF already.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Dude operates like a he’s 5’11 always trying unnecessarily hard shots, he even walks like the hunchback of notre dame. I mean he’s a good shooter but he could have a more dynamic game with his size and skills

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I was just talking to my homeboy yesterday saying that I'd rather have a consistent guaranteed 15-10 big and a 10 ppg 40+ 3P% shooter than KAT's inconsistent empty 20-10

That being said, he's productive, but it's frustrating seeing him out there. I feel that he hasn't improved at all since being in the league, who he was day 1 in the league is who he is now
I mean no offense but none of this is true. KAT is imperfect and clearly not a pure #1 on a good team, but his numbers the last few years have been far from empty. He’s been wildly consistent this year for a team without many other guys you can actually run an offense through. On top of that he’s improved wildly on defense this year, playing the 4 after playing the 5 his entire life. He’s also adjusted his offensive game a ton to accommodate Ant and Rudy by posting up far less than he used to while still maintaining similar production as when he was the first option. He still gets emotional and volatile at times but waayyyy less than he has previously in his career. He used to get frustrated and then just melt down and hurt the team for entire halves. Now he may commit a bad foul or two but rarely torpedoes the squad by letting his emotions take over. Now if he has a bad game its usually just poor shooting. Hopefully Im not jinxing tonight…

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I mean no offense but none of this is true. KAT is imperfect and clearly not a pure #1 on a good team, but his numbers the last few years have been far from empty. He’s been wildly consistent this year for a team without many other guys you can actually run an offense through. On top of that he’s improved wildly on defense this year, playing the 4 after playing the 5 his entire life. He’s also adjusted his offensive game a ton to accommodate Ant and Rudy by posting up far less than he used to while still maintaining similar production as when he was the first option. He still gets emotional and volatile at times but waayyyy less than he has previously in his career. He used to get frustrated and then just melt down and hurt the team for entire halves. Now he may commit a bad foul or two but rarely torpedoes the squad by letting his emotions take over. Now if he has a bad game its usually just poor shooting. Hopefully Im not jinxing tonight…
We'll see

Again, he is productive, but being that inconsistent and playing that much like a sissy is hard to watch

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He gets tons of hate, is coming off injury, and as soon as he has a stinker, ppl will say he should be traded. Don't think he gets off the hook at all. Gobert is just the NBA punching bag so it sounds louder

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
We'll see

Again, he is productive, but being that inconsistent and playing that much like a sissy is hard to watch
He’s driven me crazy for years but he doesnt play like a sissy. He fouls a lot because he’s way more physical than people think. He gets offensive fouls because he actually doesnt like to just space and shoot threes, he prefers to put the ball on the floor and drive.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
GET IN HERE, YOU fakkit
giphy.gif