why is @sensitive blake griffin so tired?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: what's going on breh? @Sensitive Blake Griffin

on Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
:childplease:

I started to doze off towards the end of the 1st ep. it was good tho, I was just tired when I watched it

on You're Next
I tried watching it last night but I turned it off, maybe I was too tired or something, ll :manny:

On NightCrawler
Just saw it, I already need to see it again, I was tired as fukk watching this movie(not because it was boring, I went to sleep late). I don't have many deep thoughts about it. I enjoyed the cinematography, I love california and night-time cityscapes. It was well written, I thought Jake Gylennhall's character was interesting, he killed this role so hard. My ending thought that I was left with (again, remember I'm tired as fukk) was that it was amazing how it's actually advantageous to be a sociopath in certain respects to a career, now, this can be applied to if it bleeds it leads journalism, but I think it can apply to any career as well. He was extremely intelligent but had no feelings for other people, which meant he used them like a resource and disposed of them when they were affecting his progression.

he straight up jacked Bill Paxton's ideas, killed him, and made him into a news story all for Jake's profit

On Nightcrawler again
i agree about the ending for sure, was still a good movie, i want to rewatch it already because i was tired

On Jurassic World
Movie was dope but I was super tired from work while watching it, I hate when that shyt happens.

On Jurassic World again
It rarely happens to me but fukk I was so tired when I was watching it. What made it worse was I went with my parents and they insist on leaving 30minutes early, and there was literally 25 minutes of previews so I had already been sitting there for an hour which made it a lot worse

On TV Previews
same. I'm usually high af and tired so I typically don't even remember it by the time next week comes around

on THE MARTIAN
I enjoyed it but honestly I was pretty tired from the work week so I'm gonna need to see it again. As of now I liked interstellar and gravity better.

on 2001: A Space Odyssey - assuming others share his lethargy
If you like sci-fi, or visually incredible films, get to it! let me say this, don't watch it while you're tired, it's kind of a hypnotic movie (mowgli would say boring :rudy:). It's like watching Da Vinci paint his masterpiece the sistine chapel.

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Probably fell asleep right after he read this like :dead:

Fred.
Toy story 2 style
photo+3.PNG