why is @sensitive blake griffin so tired?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
On the real tho I have insomnia I'm basically Edward Norton from fight club :sadcam: and movies are so relaxing :ahh:
So... Do u make soap to make the time pass after robbing liposuction clinics of their disposed body fat?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What the hell do you do for a living that makes you so tired breh
it's mainly on fridays is when I'm :dead: staying up til 3-4am every night when I have insomnia then going to work at 7 (warehouse manual labor shyt) catches up to me add in some chronic and you have :dead: and a couple of those I was watching it at home on netflix so that don't count, who doesn't fall asleep while netflixing and chilling :upsetfavre: some of these posts got me fukking dying tho :laff: I literally had taken an ambien minutes before I read your posts last night :laff: i don't like using it much tho

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you couldnt smoke with my fam
you fall asleep and dem pockets get ran :sas2:
good thing my pockets empty as fukk :russ:

someone broke into my car and stole my wallet that fell out of my pocket onto the seat, nothing was in it, in a fit of rage they threw my ID, my school ID and all the random useless cards i had in my wallet everywhere and then threw my wallet in the neighbors front yard :laff:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@FlyRy makes it to a free screening for the first time in a decade and wants to start calling out nikkas:beli:
@FlyRy been walking around with a rain cloud for years breh, let him eat

86b1c75c369bd01899bc6063258d7867.gif
LMAO

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it's mainly on fridays is when I'm :dead: staying up til 3-4am every night when I have insomnia then going to work at 7 (warehouse manual labor shyt) catches up to me add in some chronic and you have :dead: and a couple of those I was watching it at home on netflix so that don't count, who doesn't fall asleep while netflixing and chilling :upsetfavre: some of these posts got me fukking dying tho :laff: I literally had taken an ambien minutes before I read your posts last night :laff: i don't like using it much tho

So you're saying you couldn't stay awake long enough to watch the new special executive for counterintelligence, terrorism, revenge and extortion trailer?