Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Cause he's 100 years old

Same reason Batman is so formidable

And the heroes that are the next most powerful?

Marvel. They more like 60 years old. But Hulk Spider Cap Iron Man all have had insane power creep too. But no one can come before the first superhero

The one all others are based on

From DBZ to The Boys to almost every comic universe

There's a direct Superman pastiche, and like 100 other characters that also have super man like qualities (secret identity, weird costume)

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Most manga stories are incoherent and have glaring holes or cultural nuances that are idiotic.

Again finding the comics I just mentioned are not hard at all. Most are in alphabetical order to make it easier for you. There are no children fighting massively powered adults most of the time though. Or people using the power of friendship to win fights. So you may not enjoy the narrative.
What are these manga/anime with these problems? For every one I can show you 10 contradictions and impossible current happenings in a single comic. There’s shot just about the movies that don’t add up.

Let’s be clear. I read comics. I just don’t look to them for good writing and thought out power systems for the most part. You get a manga, you read it, that’s story and it’s arcs. The fact that you have to recommend the good stories and find them is a detriment to comics

Daps
Reppin
NULL
90 percent of these comic stories are just fan fictions

I don't respect marvel dc or any of these comic books, because how you gonna write lore for a character you didn't create

The creators of superman didn't have him doing any of these dumb ass shyt, that's why everything revolving the character sucks, because these hack writers ruined him like they did wolverine making him a T-1000 that can regenerate from everything, when he would be laid up for months healing from fights originally

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
You know I'm an anime, manga and Light Novel fan. So there is nothing he can tell me about in manga that is more coherent than the symbol of hope. Or Invincible or the Boys .
You’re a manga fan and you think there’s no story better than the boys :mjlol:

you’re not an anime/manga fan. You’re a basic Shonen fan. Just say that

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
this became an anime/comic war somehow
I was more interested in seeing how one would improve superman's stories

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Where does your knowledge of either of these characters come from? Have you read All-Star Supes? Superman and the Legion by Johns? The Court of Owls? If you did you wouldn't be saying any of these things.

I've read and owned most of those stories and Superman IS an overpowered wank fantasy that often cheapens the characters around him. He's also the progenitor of the superhero....
The best thing to ever happen to him is Captain Marvel, but that character will never get the respect he deserves from DC.
Which is a huge shame, as it'd make DC comics more interesting than they've been in YEARS.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Because he's one of the few Kryptons who're alive and under the red son. I'm sure had the Jon Jones of Kryptons lived he'd make Clarke look worse than Hulk vs Thanos.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Because he's one of the few Kryptons who're alive and under the red son. I'm sure had the Jon Jones of Kryptons lived he'd make Clarke look worse than Hulk vs Thanos.
jonn jonzz is alive & clark kent himself has said he's the one individual he wants no smoke with

the writers & most fans don't hype him though

you know how that goes..........

parallax

Superstar
Daps

yellow sun. and being raised under it from infancy gives him a major advantage from kryptonians that have come after

jonn jonzz is alive & clark kent himself has said he's the one individual he wants no smoke with

the writers & most fans don't hype him though

you know how that goes..........

i think hes talking the mma fighter, not the martian

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Caped Baldy>>>

aAp5YOZ_700bwp.webp

d3eea7744c921487001b9f3e3e9ab18b.jpg