Why is this legal in most states and why won't they regulate it?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I mean, honestly, there's not many places that you can shoot that thing and not hurt somebody or something.

I'm not the biggest gun fan but hey, if it's legal, do you I guess....I'ma just try and go for my pistol license in MD...but I just applied for a medical marijuana card, I heard that they don't give you both:yeshrug:

One thing at a time I guess...
Here's wherenyou can get one.
https://barrett.net/

Edub

Veteran
Daps
My boy got one like a year ago… asked him why the fukk he need that……he said he went hunting with some white coworkers of his and one of the guys pulled it off his truck and hit a dear like miles out….. he said he felt like If one of them had one he needed to get one :mjlol:…….. said he was gonna be pickin the enemy off miles off before they even get to his street :mjlol::mjlol:….asked him did he think this was the walking dead….

I told eem it was a goofy purchase…. he agreed :mjlol:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
^^^

LOL!!!

I needed that story cuz honestly it would end up just being a glorified $6500 paperweight in my house lmao
Yea…. Like unless you plan on guarding your home from some hilltop where you can see all who advance it pretty much serves no purpose in normal urban non military combat settings…. You obviously can’t pull it quickly, you have to lay down with the thing, it’s not light by any means and they really are supposed to mounted onto vehicles….. guy in the video will have no use for that thing

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea…. Like unless you plan on guarding your home from some hilltop where you can see all who advance it pretty much serves no purpose in normal urban non military combat settings…. You obviously can’t pull it quickly, you have to lay down with the thing, it’s not light by any means and they really are supposed to mounted onto vehicles….. guy in the video will have no use for that thing

in his case, he has a popular YT channel and big social media following…so a couple vids of him using it and that gun will more than likely pay for itself…but ya no “practical” use for it tho

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
No one is out commiting crimes in the US with that big ass fukking gun. shyt not even the Deagle.

Criminals love hand guns.

Now if you want to talk about the war crimes its used by the military in black and brown countries that is a different topic.
You can get a 50 cal handgun too
DSUvOae.jpg

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
THE COST OF OWNING ONE IS REGULATION ENOUGH. 3-5 DOLLARS A ROUND. ITS A TROPHY GUN.

YOU NOTICE THAT YOU DON'T HEAR ABOUT ANYBODY USING THEM IN MURDERS. THEY ARE SPECIALIZED GUNS AND AREN'T EVEN MEANT TO SHOOT PEOPLE WITH.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He could barely life it. Breh needs to Put the gun down at hit the weight room

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
.50 cal guns are range toys or niche hunting rifles for civilians. The guns are expensive, ammo is expensive, tons of recoil, hard to conceal. There's no need to regulate them because they are impractical for criminals due to the aforementioned reasons, unless that criminal is some sort of sniper... and even then, there are guns they'd grab way before they grabbed a 50 cal.