Why is #TrumpSet Obsessed With Hillary Clinton?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i suggested that all clinton threads be deleted going forward :yeshrug:

I move that all threads about Hillary Clinton be deleted on sight

i dont ever want to hear or talk about her again

You talk about her more than anyone on here :stopitslime:

Seriously, every time the words "Hillary" and/or "Clinton" come up I can expect a post from you :comeon:

Clinton got you triggered like that? :gucci:

You be on some straight
RkWCYvm.gif

:mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Seriously, every time the words "Hillary" and/or "Clinton" come up I can expect a post from you :comeon:
so why do they come up? who keeps her in the convo? i never said i wouldnt respond to posts and threads about her :mjgrin:

but im not the one bringing up hillary clinton :childplease:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Honestly though, I think a lot of it is that if not for bringing up Clinton/Obama/etc, they'd have to acknowledge their real reasons ( :mjpls: ) for supporting Trump.

Agreed

I have not seen a simple, reasonable argument for Trump's administrative focus, policy positions, or actions that don't rely on deflection and "whataboutism".

Give me a clear, reasonable argument for Trump without deflecting to Democrats, liberals, MSM, Obama, or Clinton, and I'll consider it. :kanyebp:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed

I have not seen a simple, reasonable argument for Trump's administrative focus, policy positions, or actions that don't rely on deflection and "whataboutism".

Give me a clear, reasonable argument for Trump without deflecting to Democrats, liberals, MSM, Obama, or Clinton, and I'll consider it. :kanyebp:
there isnt one :ehh:

theres a reason this was the worst election of all time. trump ran on "im not her", and she ran on "im not him" :mjlol:

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Agreed

That's because that is how cynical and full of spite they are. It is very sad. Imagine only voting for a candidate just to spite republicans and not for real policy.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
She's a diversion. And, since #trumpset is mostly low-information voters you can basically feed them anything that sounds good and they'll bite. Trump can claim there's evidence of an alien invasion in those deleted emails and since it's unverifiable #trumpset will take his word for it.

If you ever watch those #trumpset spokespeople on the news, their favorite tactic is to try to find some historical reference where someone else "did the same thing" even if they have to go back 200 years. Even the whole "OMG the Clintons made deals with the Russians too!" thing. Take something with a superficial look of being an issue and use it, because you know your base isn't going to read any further than the headlines.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They've hated her for 30 years.
:ehh:

This is true....so why are we know being forced to like her and if we don't we are thrown in to "#Trumpset" ?

I mean, y'all were the same dudes hating her 9 years ago, but now that Trump is up, y'all seem to forget all that.

Just because some of us don't want to forget her shytty past, or "forgive" her shytty ways, doesn't mean that this makes us #Trumpset.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Agreed

let's be real for a second though....this is politics, this is ALL there is to it, and it isn't exclusive to republicans. it's always about the other guy, it is now and it has always been this way.

just because many of you decided to tune in to politics 18 months ago doesn't mean the rest of us have.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

Clinton got you triggered like that? :gucci:

You be on some straight
RkWCYvm.gif

:mjlol:

That fool posted 4 TIMES IN A ROW and wants to act like #trumpset isn't obsessed :mjlol:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wanna know :kanyebp:

By far, Trump supporters, "libertarians", conservatives, alt-righters, and c00ns on this board bring up Hillary more than anyone, but everyone else is clit-riding her? :what:

Seriously, who still cares? :dahell:

She lost the election. It's already over. If she ran again in 2020, I would not vote for her twice.

What kind of people keep obsessing over an election they won? :snoop:

@newworldafro @Uncle Hotep @Ill @Pink_Freud @greenygreen @Meta Reign @the cac mamba
Homie, they insecure, that's all. He won but they have to say all the bad things he does, she's still worse, for some reason.

Having said this, she's not doing herself any favors. The book, her own supporters going on about the popular vote (we knew the rules of the election before guys, and so did you), dropping the ball on the pipeline and only popping up again when it was safe, etc.
Because the whole Russia/Trump is a fairy tale deflection, to remove public attention away from her corruption within the DNC, Clinton Foundation, etc.

Trump/Russia is fairy tale deflection.

The real question should be why HillRod ClitRiders never admit her corrupt past for the past 30+ years. Why do yall pretend like there aren't countless scandals attached to her name. :patrice:
Wouldn't say it's a fairy tale deflection at all. We should know what happened with Russia and the elections. But it's probably being made bigger than what it is, low level interference and lobbying.