Why is #TrumpSet Obsessed With Hillary Clinton?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
@The Black Panther You also left out all the Bernie bros that were saying the same things about HillSet that TrumpSet were saying. Nevermind the libs that hated HRC in 08 when Obama crushed her world but suddenly they all came around to "liking" her because Trump is her opponent.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
let's be real for a second though....this is politics, this is ALL there is to it

American politics is more nuanced than that. Especially once the campaigning period is over.

Everyone expects mudslinging during the campaign, but we're in an unprecedented situation where the winner of an election is still targeting an opponent who is now a private citizen.
Screw your Canadian, Kevin Trudeau and free health care havin' ass :mjcry::to:

just because many of you decided to tune in to politics 18 months ago doesn't mean the rest of us have.

I'd wager I've been following politics a lot longer than you have. :mjpls:

Having said this, she's not doing herself any favors.

Trust me, when it comes to legitimate Hillary criticism? I'm :hubie:

She was a horrible candidate. Nothing about her platform actually warmed me to her.
I took a political quiz on which candidates I agreed with the most; Clinton was the first result. I was legit upset. :beli:

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@The Black Panther You also left out all the Bernie bros that were saying the same things about HillSet that TrumpSet were saying. Nevermind the libs that hated HRC in 08 when Obama crushed her world but suddenly they all came around to "liking" her because Trump is her opponent.

I don't disagree with legitimate Clinton criticism. :hubie:She's horrible, she's dirty. I get it.

But let's not create a false equivalency here. You know for a fact that Trump supporters deflect to Clinton more than any other group by far, even if some Bernie bros (of which I was one) did it too. :childplease:

The deflection tactics used to support Trump are weak and should stop. :kanyebp: No one should be excusing that horrible line of argumentation.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That fool posted 4 TIMES IN A ROW and wants to act like #trumpset isn't obsessed :mjlol:
if HL had followed my motion to delete threads about hillary on sight, we wouldnt be having this discussion now would we :jaymad:

but if dudes want to make threads about her, ill be in there talking shyt :mjlol:its too much fun

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
if HL had followed my motion to delete threads about hillary on sight, we wouldnt be having this discussion now would we :jaymad:

but if dudes want to make threads about her, ill be in there talking shyt :mjlol:its too much fun

Just because you hate yourself for fantasizing about Hillary doesn't mean you aren't obsessed with her. :stopitslime:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because you hate yourself for fantasizing about Hillary doesn't mean you aren't obsessed with her. :stopitslime:
:flabbynsick:

i hate her for buying the 2016 nomination in 2008, and depriving america of the rightful trump/sanders election. thats it

and i bet most of you don't even disagree with that :heh:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
get this lena dunham sounding shyt outta here :mjlol:

Naw, you know it true cac. Future generations are going to question your sanity. The best you can hope for is that the next 3 1/2 years is a stalemate. We could have had a competent technocrat as POTUS. Instead we have a toddler. You voted for this bullshyt. Own it.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Well there were only two candidates last election. Trump and Hillary. If Trump loses, she's the president.

The only reason people on the right bring up Hillary is because there are people on the left who still whine about the outcome.

Whenever someone claims they wish Trump weren't president, it's the same as saying they wish Hillary WERE president.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, you know it true cac. Future generations are going to question your sanity. The best you can hope for is that the next 3 1/2 years is a stalemate. We could have had a competent technocrat as POTUS. Instead we have a toddler. You voted for this bullshyt. Own it.
i voted for bernie in the primary, and gary johnson in the general. i didnt vote for shyt :jaymad:

what did you compare trump to again? i cant even remember. the german holocaust? :laff: its bad, but its not that bad. AT ALL

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

#DumbSet only said those things because their IQ isn't high enough to come up with anything themselves so they copied what Bernie supporters were saying.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine if the title of the Impeach 45 thread was "CONFIRMED- 45 SELLS URANIUM TO RUSSIA, RECEIVED MONEY FROM KREMLIN THROUGH FOUNDATION"

you nikkas would be literally busting nuts in that thread :mjlol:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Because they know they have no real arguments and it's easy to just bring up Hilary even though she should be completely be irrelevant to everyone at this point