Why men get married … a lady’s perspective

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all don’t delude yourselves with these elaborate ass reasons. The only real is the fear of being alone. I guess that classifies under emotional connections. But stop bsing yourself

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: for who? Men bend over backwards to provide for their wife and kids, make sure their good posterity wise. Who's getting #freelabor?
:heh:

A man works a job and then gets paid with money.

A woman cooks, cleans, does laundry, births children, raises children, acts as your personal secretary, has sex w/you when she doesn’t want to, is your personal therapist etc and gets paid in love

:troll:

All the things men expect from relationships are jobs that people actually get paid for. But when you get a woman, girlfriend, wife etc you get those things without paying...or pay an extremely small amount compared what it would actually cost to pay for those services.

And if we actually keep it a buck, most women work actual jobs too and split the bills. Many households now, especially in the BC, the woman is actually the breadwinner.

The main reason many women are opting out of relationships is the unbalanced division of labor.

But you already know this. You're just playing dumb and attempting to downplay what women bring to relationships, even though if I were to ask you what the perfect woman is, you'd describe a pretty dutifully servant.

PS I bet you'll try to counter and with yard work and protection. Both of which are circumstantial and inconsistent. I would even argue that women protect men more than men protect women.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Don’t think I’ll ever get married. I prefer being alone and relationships just aren’t for me. Constantly having to be around someone and dealing with their personality changes and problems :hubie:

The lack of sex over time and losing the romantic spark. The marriage laws 100% in favor of women. I see so many guys around me completely miserable in marriage and too afraid to leave.

Already have one child and want no more so I’m cool with me and my baby:manny:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Not married but I just broke up with my girl. Been together for a year and a half. She wanted marriage. I couldn't go thru with it. Too much drama, nagging, complaining from her. We had a lot in common and got along everywhere else. But if I'm not truly loved and respected I gotta go. Got tired of her pointing out faults and flaws and comparing me to someone else.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:heh:

A man works a job and then gets paid with money.

A woman cooks, cleans, does laundry, births children, raises children, acts as your personal secretary, has sex w/you when she doesn’t want to, is your personal therapist etc and gets paid in love

:troll:

All the things men expect from relationships are jobs that people actually get paid for. But when you get a woman, girlfriend, wife etc you get those things without paying...or pay an extremely small amount compared what it would actually cost to pay for those services.

And if we actually keep it a buck, most women work actual jobs too and split the bills. Many households now, especially in the BC, the woman is actually the breadwinner.

The main reason many women are opting out of relationships is the unbalanced division of labor.

But you already know this. You're just playing dumb and attempting to downplay what women bring to relationships, even though if I were to ask you what the perfect woman is, you'd describe a pretty dutifully servant.

PS I bet you'll try to counter and with yard work and protection. Both of which are circumstantial and inconsistent. I would even argue that women protect men more than men protect women.

Yo you sound dumb af. All the things I do in my relationship for my woman and children? you outta yo rabbit ass mind. Men share in all those same things for a woman and their kids. Who do you think provides comfort and mental therapy for their wives? Safety is not just physical, security is way more than working a job. It encompasses mental strength and decision making, planning and wisdom. These things are taught to the children too from their father. Yard work and house maintenance is not circumstantial. Foolish woman

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I agree for the most part. But she's wrong about the men can get sex...there's a lot of men who get married because they can't get sex or to take the woman off the market...which is lame as fukk, but some dudes do it for those reasons.