Why Not Call them the New York N-----?

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Whitlock comes to his defense in

he's on Dan Lebatard's radio show down doing EXACTLY that. what you'd think he would be. Whitlock and Wilborn are Lebatard's go to black people on anything racial. Whitlock compared Jay-z being an owner to Rush Limbaugh trying to own the Rams. Called Jay-z racist because of his music and using the word nikka. Said there isn't one rapper that can make an entire album without using the word nikka(excluding eminem). I stopped listening but I'll check for the audio later if they put it up.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't read the article but the excerpt isn't as racist as it is a stereotypical diss towrds hiphop from sum idiot who don't understand the culture...either way fire this chump:win:..charlemane got fired for interviewing beanie sigel about his diss...wtf u think gon happen to this dude?

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I can't even call it no more. I'm too old for this sh!t! I tried to give people the benefit of the doubt, but the majority of white people will never change.

Devils indeed!

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
heres another comment by this a$$hole in defense of his written filth

"Such obvious, wishful and ignorant mischaracterizations of what I write are common. I don’t call black men the N-word; I don’t regard young women as bytches and whores; I don’t glorify the use of assault weapons and drugs. Jay-Z, on the other hand…..Is he the only NBA owner allowed to call black men N—ers?”"

When did Jay start using that hard "ER" at the end of the word?

I'd punch this dude in the face if I seen him, not even joking.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
shyt is disgusting. These melanin lacking cocksuckers disgust me. They always wanna see a black man struggle and fail. This kind of hate is sickening, because he isn't talking about how Hov's popularity and presence may distract the organization, but how he is making the team too urban with it's jersey color and arena location. Then the jab at hip-hop like it's a terrible art form with the whole hoes and guns bullshyt, c'mon. Off with that nikkas head.

fukk that cracker

Racism still alive, they just be concealing it - Yeezy

I can't even call it no more. I'm too old for this sh!t! I tried to give people the benefit of the doubt, but the majority of white people will never change.

Devils indeed!

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Brooklyn : We were really cool a long time ago but come support this shytty team run by a camel.

:birdman: