Why old nikkas on the coli so quick to get mad

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
You still mad about a neg from earlier making threads all Aggy like a little bytch. You should be more concerned about defending a nikka wearing a wedding dress:mjlol:

Use smileys of a 37 year old and then claim young nikkas neva gonna stop like yo time ain't coming damn you stupid:gucci:
Bro i'm good money i'm not mad in the slightest :pachaha: i'm confused as to why nikkas will get so upset off one comment, they don't even reply they just neg passive aggressively like some hoes :manny:.

And Wop wasn't 37 at the time of the smiley so whos really dumb dunny :yeshrug:.
Some day we all gon be old brehs :mjcry:

Let them brehs be :wow:
I'm killing myself at 30 the most so I don't become deluded, delusional, and hurt like those other nikkas.

I'm built different they dont even deserve to exist wit me...:wow:.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
All that arthritis in ya old ass wrist, you dont want that problem OG :pachaha:.
giphy.gif

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
::whoa:at the end of the day im somebodys son, lets not to take there eldest breh.
Killing yourself at 30 nikka I'm 33:russ:

You right about the bolded you Co signed a nikka wearing a wedding dress and deepthroating the barrel of a gun. :comeon:
I didn't cosign shyt lol all i said was nikkas is concerned about an irrelevant nikka's persona instead of the trash ass music. Yall too old to have ya priorities fukked up

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Leaving crumbs all on the couch...fukking up the kid's season in 2k mycareer mode...
:wow:.
:mjlol:if this wasn't my step pops I ont know who it was.

Always asking to run a quick match wen a nikka was in the middle of something :dahell:

Dub his ass before halftime, and kept it moving :whew:

Best believe he was coming the next day tho :mjlol:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
::whoa:at the end of the day im somebodys son, lets not to take there eldest breh.

I didn't cosign shyt lol all i said was nikkas is concerned about an irrelevant nikka's persona instead of the trash ass music. Yall too old to have ya priorities fukked up
ITT: Old nikkas literally dying worrying about irrelevant rappers because they love the rapper's persona more than the music.

Old nikkas :scust:.

Did you read the title of this thread :stopitslime:

What the fukk are you even talking about :russ: