Why old nikkas on the coli so quick to get mad

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
U young niccas just as sensitive ive b'n negged multiple times 4 not knowing who some of these new rappers r hell
i'm not even on that typa time. if one of yall old nikkas need help using the google I woulda helped no questions asked :yeshrug:.

you also never dropped that pic of a younger you bent over what I assume was a honda civic :yeshrug: we need that ma

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i'm not even on that typa time. if one of yall old nikkas need help using the google I woulda helped no questions asked :yeshrug:.

you also never dropped that pic of a younger you bent over what I assume was a honda civic :yeshrug: we need that ma
Ummm apparently u have already c'n the pic to know i was bent over a car but where u c it at n how¿¿¿¿

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX

N google aint the answer to errythang....u sound like me when my daughter asks me stuff idk i tell her 2 google lol

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Ummm apparently u have already c'n the pic to know i was bent over a car but where u c it at n how¿¿¿¿
Shugg ross posted that shyt a while back :mjlol:. You need to reup so I can peep again im not asking for much :ld:.
N google aint the answer to errythang....u sound like me when my daughter asks me stuff idk i tell her 2 google lol
how you think we learned for ourselves :lupe:. google got it all beloved.
He's a Sissy ass punk
shaddup before I slap you goofball ass nikka

salute to my blood @RebelX fukk is up breh :wow:.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
They bouta come in this thread like

old-people-work.jpg

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Shugg ross posted that shyt a while back :mjlol:. You need to reup so I can peep again im not asking for much :ld:.

O lordt¡¡¡ i must have b'n mia when that pic was posted....doubt if if i still have it saved...only god knows how he got hold of it

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~

You already know know I cosign this 5 star thread brehbreh
full

Been sayin it should illegal for old nikkas (28+) to have access to technology they didn't grow up with.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You already know know I cosign this 5 star thread brehbreh
full

Been sayin it should illegal for old nikkas (28+) to have access to technology they didn't grow up with.

Ask how old @Brooklynzson is..you know, the nikka who created this platform on the net for nikkas to bullshyt on?