Why people buy Kia and Hyundai cars?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
maybe in 2017 OP but things done changed around here ..

io4Zbey.png

also mazda:

mazda-cx-30-frontspoiler.jpg

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
maybe in 2017 OP but things done changed around here ..

io4Zbey.png
nah hmg's always been and still are bottom tier shytboxes for poors who don't know anything about cars. they don't honor their warranties, they hate their customers so much that they removed interlocks to save a couple bucks (and their fix was to send a sticker that says "kia boys please don't break into me"), they spontaneously combust, and they have multiple generations of engines that randomly grenade cause they spend all their money on advertising and the trappings of luxury (dumb shyt like power fold away mirrors, heated steering wheels, rain sensing wipers, etc.) instead of making engines that don't commit honorable sudoku. if you don't believe me go to any kia dealership, walk out back and look at the rows of engines they'll have outside their service bays and all the cars on the lot that have been waiting a month for an engine replacement. hmg fangays will gaslight you by saying "oh it's just the theta i and theta ii... and gamma... and nu series engines that are defective by design, you just gotta buy this exact model year and use a steering wheel club and de-badge your car and park it indoors so it doesn't get stolen and park it outdoors so it doesn't burn your house down" but nah, they're still junk in 2023 to the point most insurers won't underwrite new policies on them anymore. :russ:

you know a brand's the worst when their official subreddit, modded by their employees has this as the description :mjlol:
bcTmZ7A.png

mazda's really turned it around since they got out from under their abusive relationship with ford tho, i hope they don't go bankrupt again making low-appeal enthusiast models like they're wont to do. i want a modern rx-8 but not at the expense of mazda as a whole. :lupe:

Last edited:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
They look fantastic. Those evs/hybrids posted look super clean and I've seen the 2023(?) Sorento in matte black and it looked like one of the better looking SUVs on the road and I hate SUVs. The price is also great, especially since Honda has increased their prices quite a lot in the past couple of years.

But I'm still a bit suspect :patrice: it's not a car I can see myself pushing for over 5 years.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the only Kia’s you can steal are the ones with the key ignitions?

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Them shyts are still catching on fire spontaneously.