Why people buy Kia and Hyundai cars?

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Most people are not earning enough to afford to look at cars as anything other than transportation. Through that lens lets look at some reasons to buy Hyundai/Kia/Genesis:

Hyundai/Kia/Genesis has 5 models that rank at the top of IQS in their segment (more models than even BMW)

KIA ranked number 1 overall in IQS, Genesis number 2, Hyundai ranked number 8.

So for initial problems per 100 vehicles as a brand Kia and Genesis beat Porsche, Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, and Audi

Hyundai and vehicles also include 100k/10 year bumper warranty at a price point that is much lower than most of the competitors in the same market segment.

Are they the most fun? No.
Are they the most reliable transportation? Yes.

Last edited:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Because if you know anything about technology, the South Koreans have been leading the semiconductor/tech field for the last decade and more...this has extended itself to other areas such as the automotive industry. They've gotten good at figuring out what works in order to build cars and applying the latest cutting edge technology to get there. It's why they went from this in 1997

95803011990118.jpg

to this in 2017

2017-Hyundai-Elantra-Sport-front-three-quarter.jpg

As well as vast improvements in fuel economy, mechanical reliability, luxury, economy, safety etc etc. at a very competitive price. If you're interested in value for money you can't do much better :manny:

Last edited:

Spotja

Pro
Daps
Because if you know anything about technology, the South Koreans have been leading the semiconductor/tech field for the last decade and more...this has extended itself to other areas such as the automotive industry. They've gotten good at figuring out what works in order to build cars and applying the latest cutting edge technology to get there. It's why they went from this in 1997

95803011990118.jpg

to this in 2017

As well as vast improvements in fuel mechanical reliability, luxury, economy, safety etc etc. at a very competitive price. If you're interested in value for money you can't do much better :manny:
Honda and Toyota

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Work from home
Saving to purchase property
Uber/Lyft most of the time
Women don't care
No car payments

I'm more than happy with my '08 Tiburon GT.....because of the receiver + subwoofer + sound system most bytches think its a new car lol

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

95803011990118.jpg

to this in 2017

As well as vast improvements in fuel economy, mechanical reliability, luxury, economy, safety etc etc. at a very competitive price. If you're interested in value for money you can't do much better :manny:
I was in awe when I saw how Kia no longer looked like Geo Prizms. They still are knock off Hondas to me though :camby: