Why she had to play with his emotions like that???

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I don’t understand how nikkas get caught in the friendzone, how can you like someone who don’t want you? Tell them how you feel, If she with it cool, if not? Are you fine with only ever being friends with her and treating her simply like a friend? If the answer is no, never speak to her ever again. :camby:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t understand how nikkas get caught in the friendzone, how can you like someone who don’t want you? Tell them how you feel, If she with it cool, if not? Are you fine with only ever being friends with her and treating her simply like a friend? If the answer is no, never speak to her ever again. :camby:

You understand it.

It could never be you, but im sure you understand it.

Some brehs are pathetic... im talking Seymour-looking-down-at-you pathetic

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
And if you allow it to persist, she'll use you as her plutonic earpiece. Airing out her problems and bullshyt that the dude she is actually fukking won't dare entertain.

You're gettin' played like a fiddle.

As you said, cut your losses

giphy.gif

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full

While I wanna give that cat the benfit of the doubt since that ain't nothing more than stupid video on a stupid platform, any dude worth his sauce should turn in his manhood if he THAT ensconced with a broad that he likes, doing shyt like that, while silently pining for her from afar hoping to get 'chose' one day. If the sky is clear, shoot your shot and let the cards fall where they may. Suffering in silence like that creates kidney stones.​

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
And if you allow it to persist, she'll use you as her plutonic earpiece. Airing out her problems and bullshyt that the dude she is actually fukking won't dare entertain.

You're gettin' played like a fiddle.

As you said, cut your losses

giphy.gif

exactly, they know it and use it to feed their ego’s knowing they have some nikka to toy with or can get consistent attention from when they need it. And the dudes just sit there like a little puppy having visions of one day being chosen by her not realizing you can’t convince or make someone like you. Either they do or they don’t. Get your answer and move accordingly.