Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nah I be serious as shyt. You may not agree or understand what I’m saying but I mean my opinions.

I’m surprised anyone pays attention enough to my posting to know what my opinions are. Didn’t think I posted enough to be coli known :wow:
Inspired by yesterday’s thread that had three pages magically erased. People kept saying OP was a troll. What do you get from trolling? :rudy:
Why do you have the same username as the 2012 poster - @FcKuPaYmE ? the only difference is the capital letters. exact same spelling. What's the reason behind that?

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
It reminds you that the internet is not that serious.

I troll often when I find myself taking this place too seriously.

nikkas really upset about online IQ test and shyt.
nikkas really mad about 35k Flying Spurs and shyt.
nikkas really mad about youtube videos with 214 views and shyt.

Nah sometimes you gotta put the glasses on, fukk ya hairline up, and smile a bit :troll:
Makes sense :ehh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Trolling is funny on occasion .I can see doing it sometimes, but i don't understand how you can do the same joke non stop for 7 years.
Like Killmonger pretending to be gay everyday for 7 years. 7 years breh. At that point it's more an actual lifestyle than trolling. :yeshrug:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
It reminds you that the internet is not that serious.

I troll often when I find myself taking this place too seriously.

nikkas really upset about online IQ test and shyt.
nikkas really mad about 35k Flying Spurs and shyt.
nikkas really mad about youtube videos with 214 views and shyt.

Nah sometimes you gotta put the glasses on, fukk ya hairline up, and smile a bit :troll:
:laff:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just made a username. I didn’t know it was already take
Bullshyt.
Exact same spelling and that poster @FcKuPaYmE has been here since 2012, posts on a regular basis too; you joined 2018. All I had to do was a search name to see the difference bc you called attention to yourself with this thread.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Trolling is funny on occasion .I can see doing it sometimes, but i don't understand how you can do the same joke non stop for 7 years.
Like Killmonger pretending to be gay everyday for 7 years. 7 years breh. At that point it's more an actual lifestyle than trolling. :yeshrug:
I don't believe in trolling. The shyt you do when you are anonymous is your true personality. Like you said some of these folks have been at it for several years, even decades...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Inspired by yesterday’s thread that had three pages magically erased. People kept saying OP was a troll. What do you get from trolling? :rudy:
why are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person? This thread is about you, right? you are talking about yourself like it's not you that you're talking about :what::skip:
what do you get out of making this thread and taking on an older poster's username?