Why troll?

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
Exactly, same here. and I probably wouldn't have noticed the troll out had OP not made this troll thread. Can you believe the weirdness?
:gucci:
You’re calling me a troll
Bullshyt.
Exact same spelling and that poster @FcKuPaYmE has been here since 2012, posts on a regular basis too; you joined 2018. All I had to do was a search name to see the difference bc you called attention to yourself with this thread.
How is that bullshyt? I made an account, created a name and kept it moving. I didn’t know I was supposed to search all the usernames before I made mine. And I’ve never try to claim to be anybody other than me.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don't believe in trolling. The shyt you do when you are anonymous is your true personality. Like you said some of these folks have been at it for several years, even decades...
exactly, a white person who isn't racist, isn't gonna go online and call everybody a ****** just for laughs. they just stay on code in real life. and let loose on line.

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
why are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person? This thread is about you, right? you are talking about yourself like it's not you that you're talking about :what::skip:
what do you get out of making this thread and taking on an older poster's username?
Uh no this is a general question asking why people troll. If you check my history I have never trolled at all. What I get out of this thread is an understanding about something I didn’t know before. And I didn’t take another persons username. You acting like that name is so unique. As if it’s so crazy that somebody else would have it

Daps
giphy.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Uh no this is a general question asking why people troll. If you check my history I have never trolled at all. What I get out of this thread is an understanding about something I didn’t know before. And I didn’t take another persons username. You acting like that name is so unique. As if it’s so crazy that somebody else would have it
:mjtf:tf do you mean- how many people do you know with the username abbreviated as "fu*ck you pay me"
you can't expect us to be this stupid.
you want to know why trolls troll as if that's a breakthrough in internet discussion sites but yet you expect people to think that a unique username is not unique while you refer to your own self in the 3rd person asking open ended questions about anonymous people behind usernames on the internet.
:leostare::beli:inception 101
Klkcox1kbS.png

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bullshyt.
Exact same spelling and that poster @FcKuPaYmE has been here since 2012, posts on a regular basis too; you joined 2018. All I had to do was a search name to see the difference bc you called attention to yourself with this thread.

you're one to talk

you joined in 2017, but only started posting in 2018 once your alias was banned

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
:mjtf:tf do you mean- how many people do you know with the username abbreviated as "fu*ck you pay me"
you can't expect us to be this stupid.
you want to know why trolls troll as if that's a breakthrough in internet discussion sites but yet you expect people to think that a unique username is not unique while you refer to your own self in the 3rd person asking open ended questions about anonymous people behind usernames on the internet.
:leostare::beli:inception 101
Klkcox1kbS.png

OP to self: Why do people troll?
Self answers back:
black-mirror-3801.jpg
Whatever. You got it sis. I asked a question because I don’t think that way and didn’t understand why people do it. Shout outs to everybody that actually answered the question.

If you want to believe I have master minded a plan to steal someone’s Internet personality be my guest.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I don't consider myself a troll but being a serious poster in TLR 24/7 is boring as fukk :mjlol:

People really come on here to make friends, cry about their depressing life and seek out people that agree with them on every thing.
I can understand why some people choose to fukk around for fun.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Trolling is funny on occasion .I can see doing it sometimes, but i don't understand how you can do the same joke non stop for 7 years.
Like Killmonger pretending to be gay everyday for 7 years. 7 years breh. At that point it's more an actual lifestyle than trolling. :yeshrug:
Pretending? No that guy really sucks dikk, b. Ain’t no faking that.