Why Us Men Gotta Be CAREFUL With Women In Certain Situations (For Men It's Guilty Before Innocent)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I had no plans to post anything today, but I saw Enzo got released.

Listen, I hardly watched Wrestling, but I know he was getting some mainstream attention and he grew up in the tri-state rough area. To me, his story was inspirational from nothing to fortune and lost his job.

This is less about Enzo and more about the rape culture. Listen, I'm not going to say if he's guilty or innocent because the investigation has NOT been completed. It would be irresponsible of me to make comments on that at this time. Could he come back from this? Maybe or maybe not.

Anyway, us men have to watch how we interact with women on and off the job. Just because a woman wants to have a good time doesn't mean that we should always hop on that. We need to make sure she is sober and have some type of consent form nowadays :snoop: I make sure I be extra PC on the job force with females. Gotta be like that since I'm trying to evolve professionally and personally. With my besties I can joke like that somewhat.

Still this is just another strategy for the gender wars.

We gotta watch ourselves.

However, I will say "IF" Enzo did it, then he needs to do his time, but from previous reports she's lied about being raped before.