Why Was Crucial Conflict Trying To Pretend That Chicago Was The Country?!

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas wasn't singing like Bone... If anything they are Twista and Speedknot clones. Look up the beef between Bone and Twist.

Twista & Speedknot sounded like some NY nikkas before Bone hit the scene...then they switched their style up.

Chicago rap had no identity or no unique sound or style before Bone gave em one to run with...

I'll allow @Art Barr to correct me if i'm wrong though :ehh:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CC were dope. Such a good era for music. Literally something for everybody and everybody sounded different. And people will say that music is versatile today, but fail to realize that act that time, the average music consumer didn't have to go and hunt for shyt. Such a great era!!!

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Bone Thugs clones
full

Bone Thugs
full

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
CC were dope. Such a good era for music. Literally something for everybody and everybody sounded different. And people will say that music is versatile today, but fail to realize that act that time, the average music consumer didn't have to go and hunt for shyt. Such a great era!!!

Back when the radio played everything.

I had to explain to my lil cuzzin that Never Seen A Man Cry by Scarface was a real big radio single.

They wouldn't dare put anything on the radio that's as deep and dark as that.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
If anyone knew history, they would know black neighborhoods in chicago ain't nothing but Mississippi and Alabama colonies, considering this is where the vast majority of our grandparents who came here are from.

and louisianna...the first place jazz was big outside new orleans was Chicago because of the migration

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
In the chi we all damn near descendents of southern folks, almost everybody I know got family and grandparents from ATL, Memphis, Mississippi etc.

But flict was on some wild wild west type shyt cuz they from outwest. I wasn't old enough to experience it, but from what I heard the west side used to be the wild side. nikkas from out south used to be kind of shook to fukk around out west now it's the total opposite:mjlol: