Why was Mike Bibby drafted so high?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
i know he was coming off a National Championship and when I look at NBAdraft.net there was no current player who he can be compared too. He was a disappointment but I wanted to know what made him go so high?

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Some used to compare him to Jason Kidd with a jumper. Maybe that's why. :manny:
For those that are too young, when Jason Kidd first entered the league he was one of the best PGs to lace them up but could not hit a jumper to save his and his family's life

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Some used to compare him to Jason Kidd with a jumper. Maybe that's why. :manny:
For those that are too young, when Jason Kidd first entered the league he was one of the best PGs to lace them up but could not hit a jumper to save his and his family's life
I never saw Jason Kidd in him especially when Kidd was with the Suns. He wasn't a triple-double machine like Kidd was

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
He wasn't no disappointed lol. He was a great college player, they were more valued back then. His style of PG was the it thing at the time in the league.
Breh, as number two overall, I expected him to be like top 10 at least in scoring. I know people compared him to Kidd, but I never saw that, but that's just me.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
giphy.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I was a Wildcat fan for college basketball and Bibby, Eggleston, and Simon was the best that ever happened to that program. But for that high of a draft pick to average...what...14 points per game and 5 assists is a disappointment. :mjlol:

Last edited: