Why Whey Protein Make Me all Bloated & shyt?

Daps
always got rumbling in my stomach from protein shakes or bars feelin like i gotta be near the toilet all day

:mjcry:

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
it takes a long time to digest. eat a fiberous food like an apple with your shake. it'll stop the rumbling and farts.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
always got rumbling in my stomach from protein shakes or bars feelin like i gotta be near the toilet all day

:mjcry:
Because whey is derived from milk and most adults are lactose intolerant except white people because milk was in their diet for longer during human evolution which is why you see white people drink it like it's nothing.

In a couple thousand years we'll be able to consume dairy with no issues because the more we eat something that is toxic and doesn't kill us the human DNA will adapt over many generations and naturally cure us, so until then stop consuming dairy like an evil cave dwelling CAC.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Most protein powders are filled with a lot of other bullshyt. Plus whey is just hard on the stomach in general. We not really supposed to be eating anything from a cow too heavy
white people can because they've been consuming cows milk for longer which is why they can handle it more than any other race.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Whey used to kill my insides.

:dame: :dame: :dame:

The key I figured out was to mix the whey protein shake with hella fruit. 1 and a half bananas 2 strawberry and some blueberries for good measure. Just kill it with fruit. I havent stomach problems from whey ever since.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Whey used to kill my insides.

:dame: :dame: :dame:

The key I figured out was to mix the whey protein shake with hella fruit. 1 and a half bananas 2 strawberry and some blueberries for good measure. Just kill it with fruit. I havent stomach problems from whey ever since.
Or, what I do is to make whey protein mug muffins that I cook in the microwave.

Get the recipes off of YouTube.

pure piff.:ohlawd: The heat does something to it *personally for me and doesn't give me IBS.:myman:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
:ohhh:

Innovative!!
What I do is mix some whey protein with instant hot chocolate powder for a chocolate muffin (regardless of the flavour of the whey protein powder the chocolate masks everything so I buy unflavoured whey and it's cheaper).

Or strawberry/banana/chocolate milkshake mix to make said flavoured muffin. Good for when cutting as it's mostly flavouring.

The milkshake mixes are lower calories but the instant hot chocolate tastes better since it has more fat from the cocoa so make sure you're aware of the calories consumed so you don't go over.