Why woman aren’t settling in 2023

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Pandering to women is a lucrative bag
It really isn’t unless you look like Derrick Jaxn. You can be an ugly, fat, bald hairline dude and tell women they queens and princesses all day.. they not gon watch.

Jaxn 6’5, built, women find him attractive etc.

There was one breh that made videos thirsting over women.. and he got views but nothing crazy

trap101

All Star
Daps
Nah he's worse. At least Derrick wasn't sassy like this dude. This was all I saw

Q4ll.gif

You ok girl?.....:lupe:...You need a hug?...:mjcry:.................that footer about "Happy Endings" is rather morbid....:to:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I won’t be wifing any women who puts herself out there for other men to see. If she’s doing that she’s already looking for your replacement. :manny: It’s gonna take a lot for me to settle to any women if They’re looking for gratification on the internet. Until then I’m living the single life and being peaceful.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
IMO, the tide is starting to shift on the male side (finally). Shouts Kevin Samuels and those corny ass Fresh & fit nkkas, for snappin a lot of you simps, walkovers, etc out of these trances, these hoes got nkkas in. :ufdup:

Finally startin to see some more resilience, and blowback, toward these delusional hoes. Females "want, want, want..." yet RARELY bringing shyt to the table, outside some ASS. 9 times outta 10, the cooch is wack, on top of their attitude, which is why nkkas step out anyway.:manny:

Mouth crazy, non-traditional than a MFer, always makin excuses for why they can't submit, yada yada. Complete lack of accountability, unreasonable, etc. Not all women, but a A LOT. Tired of these simp grifter nkkas online, puttin the batteries in these toxic bytches backs, too.:scust:

Last edited:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Relationship expert/ guru is the new mixtape hustle of the 2010's..................everybody wanted to be a rapper in 2003, now everybody wants to preach advice from their non-p*ssy gettin' or d**k gettin :dame: selves........:childplease:
I never thought of it from that angle but you are right.