Why woman aren’t settling in 2023

KGlock

All Star
Daps
No one gives a shyt. All this women ain't gon settle for less crap ultimately hurts them more than they realize. In a perfect world both genders want a companion that's 100% suitable and compatible for them but at the end of the day a man will always have an easier time adjusting and living his last days alone if need be.:manny:

So if women start this "we won't settle" shyt to overdrive where they ONLY want dudes that are 6'4, 200k earners, built etc then you just gonna have dudes care less bout trying to meet demands of broads who ain't worth the hassle, focus on leveling themselves up until they meet the market requirements. We'll see how the battle works out in 10 years when dudes start checking out, doing them, smashing broads but being less interested in overly demanding relationships from "boss chicks". So to chicks thinking that their increased financial wealth or social studies degree makes them entitled to Diddy or The Rock

morgan-freeman-good-luck.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
IMO, the tide is starting to shift on the male side (finally). Shouts Kevin Samuels and those corny ass Fresh & fit nkkas, for snappin a lot of you simps, walkovers, etc out of these trances, these hoes got nkkas in. :ufdup:

Finally startin to see some more resilience, and blowback, toward these delusional hoes. Females "want, want, want..." yet RARELY bringing shyt to the table, outside some ASS. 9 times outta 10, the cooch is wack, on top of their attitude, which is why nkkas step out anyway.:manny:

Mouth crazy, non-traditional than a MFer, always makin excuses for why they can't submit, yada yada. Complete lack of accountability, unreasonable, etc. Not all women, but a A LOT. Tired of these simp grifter nkkas online, puttin the batteries in these toxic bytches backs, too.:scust:

Men been Simping, pandering, tricking, no self respect , but then complain about women's standards. You can't make this shyt up.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I mean…he’s right. Single parenthood can ruin your life financially. If that happens to a woman I sure as hell would expect her to pick a better man next time. My question is…why do you need to get pregnant to realize letting losers bust inside you is stupid? And in many cases, how come after they become single mothers they…still let losers bust in them while only applying those High Standards to the successful men they meet? You’re fukking a 35 year old man who lives with his parents while simultaneously texting the bank manager Breh that he needs to do xyz to “apply pressure” and convince you to date him…

I say this about men, I say this about women. There needs to be a collective raising of standards across the board. And an understanding that everything isn’t for everybody. If I’m a woman…doesn’t mean you can’t fukk who you want if you’re single, but it means deciding maybe the broke guy from Costco shouldn’t be allowed to nut in me. Maybe I shouldn’t seriously entertain men who don’t have a car, their own place, and some type of plan (school, good job etc). Maybe I shouldn’t date men who have children.

Until those standards rise and the price of entry increases, people gonna keep doing what they’re doing.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I mean…he’s right. Single parenthood can ruin your life financially. If that happens to a woman I sure as hell would expect her to pick a better man next time. My question is…why do you need to get pregnant to realize letting losers bust inside you is stupid? And in many cases, how come after they become single mothers they…still let losers bust in them while only applying those High Standards to the successful men they meet? You’re fukking a 35 year old man who lives with his parents while simultaneously texting the bank manager Breh that he needs to do xyz to “apply pressure” and convince you to date him…

I say this about men, I say this about women. There needs to be a collective raising of standards across the board. And an understanding that everything isn’t for everybody. If I’m a woman…doesn’t mean you can’t fukk who you want if you’re single, but it means deciding maybe the broke guy from Costco shouldn’t be allowed to nut in me. Maybe I shouldn’t seriously entertain men who don’t have a car, their own place, and some type of plan (school, good job etc). Maybe I shouldn’t date men who have children.

Until those standards rise and the price of entry increases, people gonna keep doing what they’re doing.
“Successful” dudes ghost on their kids just the same.

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
No one gives a shyt. All this women ain't gon settle for less crap ultimately hurts them more than they realize. In a perfect world both genders want a companion that's 100% suitable and compatible for them but at the end of the day a man will always have an easier time adjusting and living his last days alone if need be.:manny:

So if women start this "we won't settle" shyt to overdrive where they ONLY want dudes that are 6'4, 200k earners, built etc then you just gonna have dudes care less bout trying to meet demands of broads who ain't worth the hassle, focus on leveling themselves up until they meet the market requirements. We'll see how the battle works out in 10 years when dudes start checking out, doing them, smashing broads but being less interested in overly demanding relationships from "boss chicks". So to chicks thinking that their increased financial wealth or social studies degree makes them entitled to Diddy or The Rock

No need to wait that long
Men have already checked out the game
I know two dudes right now that are just fukking and ducking bytches
After getting destroyed by two seemingly good women
One that’s just like fukk it and raising his son
It’s already studies of yougins not even having sex like that
Having virtual boyfriends/girlfriends
Would rather be around friends than be intimate sexually
nikkas scared to cold approach because you never know when you will be the next creep on YouTube and other social media platforms
American Society is looking like S.Korea and Japan right now
And it’s only going to get worse from here
If you out the game
You better hold on to that woman as tight and long as you can
But even married women to nikkas with everything
Are jumping ship like Jack Sparrow because they think it’s a 100% nikka out there for them
Even when they got a 95% nikka at home
Cold world

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Successful dudes ghost on their kids just the same.
I doubt that. Regardless if I’m gonna take the risk of having a kid it’ll be for a man who meets high standards (professional man, emotional intelligence, ambitious, kind, etc) and put a RING on my finger. Not only does that increase the odds of a better union, if I made the wrong pick I can receive more compensation via divorce and child support. VS letting a bum get you pregnant and having the courts garnish his part time retail job check.

When you raise standards collectively you force people below the standards to do better or die. That needs to be the collective focus.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I doubt that. Regardless if I’m gonna take the risk of having a kid it’ll be for a man who meets high standards (professional man, emotional intelligence, ambitious, kind, etc) and put a RING on my finger. Not only does that increase the odds of a better union, if I made the wrong pick I can receive more compensation via divorce and child support. VS letting a bum get you pregnant and having the courts garnish his part time retail job check.

When you raise standards collectively you force people below the standards to do better or die. That needs to be the collective focus.
Oh buddy

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Breh that he needs to do xyz to “apply pressure” and convince you to date him…
If a woman makes you "APPLY PRESSURE" she does not like you.

She is really waiting on the man she really likes to fukk up but you're going to do all the shyt he is suppose to be doing in the mean time. Don't fall for it. Full of shyt.

I got this from Twitter

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

A lot of people, women and men, are just choosing to be single and childless. They’ve made a conscious choice to just build a community of friends. :yeshrug: