Why You Dont Get Girls Volume 1 : You smell bad.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
nikka gets no bytches with this basic ass game.

Breh said take a shower and brush your teeth :gucci:

These threads are going to be a series of information for brehs that are completely clueness. some nikkas dont know how dirty they are until some tells them or checks them :comeon: this isnt one of those all out PUA strategies and concoction threads :comeon:

Hes hiding the REAL advice. Like BODY LANGUAGE, pattern of words, and grooming. Hes intentonally supressing real knowledge.

im not hiding advice, im just speaking on basic human traits in relation to western society. some nikkas are just out of touch. literally.

who the fukk is washing without soap?

Basic and clueless nikkas that dont know better.

bullshyt, thats like 50% of cacs :dwillhuh:

Bad hygiene applies to everyone breh, even and especially nikkas :comeon:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ESPECIALLY DURING THE SUMMER. nikkaS WALKING AROUND WITH SHORTS ON NOT REALIZING THEIR NUTS AND DIKK STINK :dame: AND THE ODOR IS FILLING THE ROOM:hhh:

SUPER PAUSE, YOU GOTTA REALIZE THERES ONLY SO MUCH THAT SEPARATES YOUR DIKK, NUT AND OTHER SMELLY PLACES FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD. LITERALLY JUST 2 PIECES OF FABRIC BREHS

Last edited:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
buy two packs of draws every quarter

if you need help with ya smell goods hit up a breh who frequents black book stores and events for the cheap.

also use baking Soda for your teef if you trying to get em pearly white.
This stuff about the draws is the truth man. I once got knocked out at a high school football game and the EMTs had to get me out of my uniform cause my knee had also got blown out. Ma dukes said I had streaks on my draws. I had on some Batman boxers too, she said the Batman logo had dookie stains on it

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This stuff about the draws is the truth man. I once got knocked out at a high school football game and the EMTs had to get me out of my uniform cause my knee had also got blown out. Ma dukes said I had streaks on my draws. I had on some Batman boxers too, she said the Batman logo had dookie stains on it

how though breh, how??!?!

gtk93r36bovdwb1wvio4.gif

were your draws so old they just settled? or were they fresh stains from not wiping properly in the morning?

was the EMTS female? :gucci:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dahell: What’s going on here???

I’m a Medical Laboratory Scientist (ASCP) I work rural hospitals and small reference labs so I do my own phlebotomy and Arterial Bloods (That’s how I actually see patients)

@FireDwaneCasey works in a hospital too, he should also be able to add on with this type of knowledge. my moms been an RN so i know how dirty patients get myself:gag:

i never understood why but my parents would always bathe me before going to the dentist or doctor or whatever. that shyt is ingrained into me now. thank god for parents :wow: