Wife Kicks Husband Out Of Million Dollar Mansion....Now Living On Front Lawn For 6 Months...#GMB....

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This is fukking abuse. If a man did anything close to this to a woman he would be in prison and she would own his assets.:devil::devil:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
635797549858251894-khan.JPG

635797544654025174-husband.JPG

Smiley potential here, brehs.

@3Rivers , bless us the GMB crew. :blessed:

@Emperor_ReinScarf , look at this breh on the lawn of his million dollar mansion. :mjlol:
all i see is a pile of bricks and glass doors :demonic:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
He gets no sympathy from me. Dude should have chose a feminine woman instead of a beast and he wouldn't have to sleep outside.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I'm just shakin my head thinkin if a bytch thought it'd be sweet to toss me out I'd punt that bytch all the way to her sisters couch before she could muster the words "get out". :camby:

Hope this old thot loses all her patients :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Me
That's fukked up.:why:

I'd burn the house down if any bytch forced me to sleep outside my 1 million dollar house

#GMB are always winning. I'm losing hope.:mjcry:

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
shyt if I'm a lawyer I'm reaching out to him and I'd do his divorce pro bono.. easy ass case and the future business I'd get due to publicity :banderas:

He should have never let himself get in this position no matter what the signs were but this bytch isn't shyt and deserves anything bad that happens to her

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I fukking swear if i ever hear the phrase, get out of "my" house when a bytch never paid for the shyt. I'm gonna snap... :stopitslime:

This dude in the story should just burn the house down or go to a lawyer, break in, get his paper work banking info... go to a lawyer force the bytch out. she cant be home all the time..:mjlol: this bytch would have got punched in the face.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Break in. It's your house!:what:

Wife is foul but it's his fault. She sees him as food cause that's all he has been. Bust out a window fakkit!!:pacspit:

THIS!

First thing i thought about, ain't no way in the hell i'm sleeping outside for one day night on the lawn looking at those big ass glass doors. At the very least you bumrush her ass as she's coming or going...Dude is a fukking idiot. :mindblown:

That level of dumbassness, I'mma side with the Dr wifey on this one....dude looks like he's just been being a lazy ass bum living the high life off her and she finally had enough. Seems like she's making(and controlling) ALL the money and he committed a cardinal sin, as a man you NEVER allow yourself to be a kept man in a manner where you have ZERO income coming in. Situation makes no sense...but shyt is hilarious. Dude looked so pitiful talkin bout he need money ...and ADULT Protective services....bruh!:russ::bryan::dead: