Wife secretly saved $40K and didn’t mention she was fired 6 months ago.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Part of me wants to settle down and maybe have a kid, but I just don't know if I have it in me to trust a woman enough :francis:
Seeing something like that really turned me off from how to look at things at an earthly level. I’m getting more content with just being by myself and with God.

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Be married and not have access to all bank accounts the 2 of you own.

I don't understand these married couples in 2020. They married but they keep so many secrets.

I know exactly how much wife spends and makes. It would be pretty hard for to hide money from me cuz im very serious about budgeting.

Me on the other hand, i could hide 100k from her if i was so inclined, she never checks bank statements. I would never do that tho

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Ducktales...what she spending that much money on without him knowing.
People will believe anything if it they like how it sounds

If a news story came out that a woman grew horns and turned into a demon the Coli would believe it.

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Part of me wants to settle down and maybe have a kid, but I just don't know if I have it in me to trust a woman enough :francis:
IMO, a man's trust in women is right in line with his ability to select. Most of us are simply lookin' to smash the baddest broads. No way that mindset & inexperience with selectin' quality women will allow you to trust them.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
Damn that’s messed up. She must hate him. :dead:
Probably do. She's probably saving up for a divorce. I ain't going to lie, I don't see an issue with this. Men do it all the time, leaving the wife looking broke and stupid so I am somewhat happy to see a woman being smart with her money and being two steps ahead.