WikiLeaks Just RELEASED MORE Hillary Clinton Emails :gladbron: (INDICTMENT WORTHY)

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
There's nothing new here, they just made the Iraq emails easier to read.

Assange is looking real funny in the light right now :ld:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
There's nothing new here, they just made the Iraq emails easier to read.

Assange is looking real funny in the light right now :ld:
Damn, I gave my hopes up for more exposure
EYKgS1c.png

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Spooky

:patrice:

I got up to the part where he was talking about how hillary hates black people.

:manny:
full
I'm at the part where Obama is a Atheist involved in the Muslim Brotherhood. Also, Trump is supposedly involved with the Clinton Foundation. Oh, it says Obama is just as crooked also.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
full
I'm at the part where Obama is a Atheist involved in the Muslim Brotherhood. Also, Trump is supposedly involved with the Clinton Foundation. Oh, it says Obama is just as crooked also.
From what I read, I kinda seems like Obama wasn't crooked like that. And that him and hillary hate each other.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
From what I read, I kinda seems like Obama wasn't crooked like that. And that him and hillary hate each other.
True, I maybe misconstrued that point. Now, I'm at the part where it says they don't expect her to win. If she does we will go to war with Russia and China.

Misanthrope

None of the above '16
Daps
I gotta ask @JudgeJoeGorilla, what's the end game here in your perfect world? Because they're not bringing back Sanders.

I thought he was the truth, but lets be honest, he was just a shepherd to bring us real leftists back into the Democrat party. The powers that be are not shytting on Clinton this late in the game, they can't afford to.

I live in a swing city in a battleground state, the NRA is ALREADY running 2 anti-Democrat ads an hour during the news, and it's 4 months from the elections. The enemy is already mobilized, so what is the solution you propose?