WikiLeaks Just RELEASED MORE Hillary Clinton Emails :gladbron: (INDICTMENT WORTHY)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I gotta ask @JudgeJoeGorilla, what's the end game here in your perfect world? Because they're not bringing back Sanders.

I thought he was the truth, but lets be honest, he was just a shepherd to bring us real leftists back into the Democrat party. The powers that be are not shytting on Clinton this late in the game, they can't afford to.

I live in a swing city in a battleground state, the NRA is ALREADY running 2 anti-Democrat ads an hour during the news, and it's 4 months from the elections. The enemy is already mobilized, so what is the solution you propose?
Oh, Sanders I don't think will get the nom. End game is for both 3rd parties to get over 5% so they can grow. Also, to get more people running for local office which Bernie and crew has people doing. That's my endgame it has nothing to do with Sanders. However, I respect him though. I don't see Sanders as a shepherd. Many have said if Sanders stays they won't follow. However, it's always that small percentage who will stay out of fear.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
P.S. we have to be more involved in our political system and not just vote federal election, bit state and local too. Listen, we gotta have less crooks in office Repub or Dem if they crooks they gotta bounce.

Misanthrope

None of the above '16
Daps
Oh, Sanders I don't think will get the nom. End game is for both 3rd parties to get over 5% so they can grow. Also, to get more people running for local office which Bernie and crew has people doing. That's my endgame it has nothing to do with Sanders. However, I respect him though. I don't see Sanders as a shepherd. Many have said if Sanders stays they won't follow. However, it's always that small percentage who will stay out of fear.

Even if Stein gets the 5% and the associated 10 million what is it really going to do? The Reform Party had this level of recognition after Perot and where are they now? The Greens can't win an election for city dogcatcher and that's their main problem, not that they don't get a tiny amount of public money.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Even if Stein gets the 5% and the associated 10 million what is it really going to do? The Reform Party had this level of recognition after Perot and where are they now? The Greens can't win an election for city dogcatcher and that's their main problem, not that they don't get a tiny amount of public money.
Rules changed since Perot. They made it 15% after him, so it could be harder to get in the debates. I think the 10 Mil can help them get more known. That's just my opinion. Same thing with the Libertarians.

Misanthrope

None of the above '16
Daps
Rules changed since Perot. They made it 15% after him, so it could be harder to get in the debates. I think the 10 Mil can help them get more known. That's just my opinion. Same thing with the Libertarians.

What can you do with 10 Million in a presidential election? You can't even mass mail the country one time, that would probably cost around sixty million dollars.

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Type in AMA About The Clinton Case can't link it here for some reason. Click on the first thread. Don't want this one deleted, so I'll tell you that much.
I just read the mentioned part of that AMA thread, I just wish it directed to the actual emails detailing it. Either way, fukk HRC and Trump I'm definitely sitting out this general election

Misanthrope

None of the above '16
Daps
I just read the mentioned part of that AMA thread, I just wish it directed to the actual emails detailing it. Either way, fukk HRC and Trump I'm definitely sitting out this general election

fukk that. There's still too much on the line for me even if both presidential candidates are sacks of shyt. Just out here I've got to vote on recreational marijuana, a congressman, who gets to replace Harry Reid, and a bunch of local shyt.

Let's be real, who your mayor is matters as much or more than who your president is. Just ask all the New Yorkers that got hemmed up by stop and frisk.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:beli: i should post this in your other thread too where those two team hillary broads were arguing with me about this woman being a warmonger

Bruh, everyone was talking this shyt years ago. Before the Iran nuclear deal.

And Iran has more dirt on them than probably anyone else.

Yall forgot about the 80s apparently.