Wikileaks latest leak on CIA , confirms our suspicions

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hmmm just as there is a growing concern about the Trump administration and their secret ties with Russia and calls for an investigation, wiki leaks swoops on out of nowhere and distracts us by releasing a "treasure trove" of information detailing how the C.I.A. is a corrupt institution so that now we can focus on this and not on Trump's nefarious dealings with the Russian government :jbhmm:

Dont get me wrong, the CIA is very corrupt so I'm not defending them, but the timing of the leaks is too convenient

It also comes coincidentally after Trump accused his predecessor of wiretapping him in an unprecedented allegation in which the media quickly caught up to him and denounced it as a distraction from his ties with Russia :jbhmm:

Seems to me Like trump called up his Russian buddies who OWN wiki leaks and told them to unleash plan C since plan B clearly didn't work and now we have these leaks :jbhmm:

Only conclusion I can come up with is that what Trump is trying to hide from the public with what he is doing with Russia is something of epic proportions and if ever released will be a monumentous scandal the likes that we have never seen :whoo:

Edit: Also I thought wiki leaks is non partisan? :jbhmm:
World class hackers hacking into the CIA and NSA, data collection geniuses, treasure trove of highly classified information that can destroy governments....but not one of those motherfukkers can leak Trump's tax forms? :skip:

Only a blundering idiot would care more about tax returns than being spied on.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
They aren't but at least now it confirms what we already knew

Obama was a literal puppet for them boys

I imagine he met with the CIA and the first thing they showed him was the JFK clip
every President is a puppet for the CIA unless they want that KENNEDY treatment :yeshrug:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
They can't use anything against you they spied to get unless you're a terrorist then you have no rights :ufdup:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
C6UksMDWQAAc01y.jpg

"It is time to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds" - President John F. Kennedy

:mjlol:JFK damn

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The to not end up like JFK part makes this seem like fanfic

And fukk wikileaks
Yea this seems a bit too propaganda for me.

Plus Wikileaks outed itself as a very partisan entity. I don't think it's a coincidence that Trump is on some "fukk the CIA" shyt either.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
wikileaks is an arm of the Russian government

if you believe any of this, you're lawst

During the election, Putin used wikileaks to steer the american population towards electing Trump

and now he's using it to try to bolster Trump's claims about being tapped
Please feel free to explain this absolutely stupid idiotic post so that I can correct you

I'm in the mood to school negros right now