Wikileaks latest leak on CIA , confirms our suspicions

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yea this seems a bit too propaganda for me.

Plus Wikileaks outed itself as a very partisan entity. I don't think it's a coincidence that Trump is on some "fukk the CIA" shyt either.
Where's the propaganda?

Do you know anything at all a out the JFK assassination or are you just talking just to talk?

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
said what I said, breh. But feel free to respond
Well no, that's not how this works.

Like I said, you made a very very dumb accusatory post. This is the part where you provide evidence to back up your ignorant claim

I will then refute whatever "evidence" you post

But we both know that you actually have no idea what you're talking about and you're just repeating/parroting something you heard the msm say

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So its that time again where a wikileaks scandal comes out and this time its about the CIA :manny: , you can go check it out on wikileaks but below is pretty much the summary of it. Guys like Snowden claim its real info because some of the things mentioned are insider knowledge

The part about Obama though :mjpls:

C6VNa9zVAAAhs6b.jpg

Sounds like some bullshyt.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is the fact that the CIA has the ability to hack a revelation?

What the revelations dont include is that its a surveillance free-for-all. If that was the case, why wouldnt they include this in top-secret documents :skip:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
said what I said, breh. But feel free to respond

EDIT: be prepared to get negged to oblivion once you come wiith your alternative facts tho :umad:
Smh do you have a single original thought in your head or do you just wake up and memorize daddy msm's buzzwords?

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Nah you're just emotionally invested in trump being a supervillain so you're ignoring the rest of league of evil because they don't fit into your strictly trump narrative
What am I ignoring?

Is this not a convenient dump with it directly mentioning Trump? Did I say it was fake?

Amazing paranoia breh. :mjgrin:

:dead:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh do you have a single original thought in your head or do you just wake up and memorize daddy msm's buzzwords?
Shut the fukk up cac. If you can't tell Trump is involved in some shyt with Russia then you're a stupid bytch. You and stupid crackers like yourself will still be making excuses as this piece of shyt Trump is led away in cuffs. Hopefully hung for sedition. fakkit

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Nah you're just emotionally invested in trump being a supervillain so you're ignoring the rest of league of evil because they don't fit into your strictly trump narrative
Translation: your conspiracy theory threatens mine so you are wrong.