Wild Card in the Bronx: Astros vs Yankees AL Wild Card Game Thread

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
this team is very young and the Astros will have most of the key players under control for at least another 3-5 years before they can demand ridiculous money.

the goal this season was to make the playoffs. now they are in the division series. this is going to be a fun team to watch over the next several years :blessed:

oh and the best uniforms in baseball too :ohlawd:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, I was there and it was beautiful:mjcry:

The Yankee fans started to leave after Altuve's RBI ... I got some prime seats behind home plate and was whooping and hollering for each of the Astros runs

I was sitting in front of these two older dudes who bought their tickets yesterday ($750 apiece :damn: ) and landed today at noon to see this piece of history

After the game, there was a KPRC 2 reporter (that's the Houston NBC affiliate) interviewing Astros fans, and some belligerent and angry Yankee fans got all in the camera screaming "fukk THE ASTROS!" "ASTROS SUCK!" and other colorful statements :dead:

Keep it classy, NY :umad:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

The Yankee fans started to leave after Altuve's RBI ... I got some prime seats behind home plate and was whooping and hollering for each of the Astros runs

I was sitting in front of these two older dudes who bought their tickets yesterday ($750 apiece :damn: ) and landed today at noon to see this piece of history

After the game, there was a KPRC 2 reporter (that's the Houston NBC affiliate) interviewing Astros fans, and some belligerent and angry Yankee fans got all in the camera screaming "fukk THE ASTROS!" "ASTROS SUCK!" and other colorful statements :dead:

fukk you faggit:pacspit:

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps

:salute: keep reppin breh fukk them cacs

Maluma

Banned
Daps
YOUR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS:harden:

LET ME BATHE IN THEM :harden: :harden: :harden:

so the coli doesnt give a fukk about baseball except when it comes time to use it as a reason to brag about their city's team over another city's team? dat primitive mindset :ohhh:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
so the coli doesnt give a fukk about baseball except when it comes time to use it as a reason to brag about their city's team over another city's team? dat primitive mindset :ohhh:
:mjcry:

:harden::umad:

• Dap
Reactions: Oso