yes!
i made it to sometime in the 8th and we were up 3 to 0 and i fell asleep
had to hop up this morning and check that we made it
:whew:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
That's cool. I would never be able to fall asleep watching my team in the off's...

everybody is sick here in my house. i had taken some nyquil lol.
wasnt really watching till the end when i actually went in my bedroom.
i didnt look at the schedule yet but hopefully the next game doesnt start so late since
baseball games are so long.:lupe:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If you don't win the WS, just know we're gonna be in the wings ( :mjpls: ) waiting...should have hushed up and kept it on the humble but ya'll want to throw rocks at the AL East throne.

Sit ur bum ass down breh....We aint had shyt in 22 years,of course were getting a lil hype over this...we aint gon be humble about a thing,were playing with house money as far as were concerned...Even if we dont beat Texas it was still an incredible run from the all star break to negate a 7 game lead...

Yankee fans cant say shyt to me about being butt hurt or being fairweather,yall are the purveyors of both of those tings....

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Sit ur bum ass down breh....We aint had shyt in 22 years,of course were getting a lil hype over this...we aint gon be humble about a thing,were playing with house money as far as were concerned...Even if we dont beat Texas it was still an incredible run from the all star break to negate a 7 game lead...

Yankee fans cant say shyt to me about being butt hurt or being fairweather,yall are the purveyors of both of those tings....
Yeah that's cool and all but we'll be waiting :sas1:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I miss the old Astros and the Astrodome. Killer Bs and those dope uniforms.
The gold star uni's will always hold a special place in my heart since they were new when I first started playing little league ball (and the 90's astros teams were damn good) :upsetfavre:

I bought a brick red stros bp jersey for $15 at Marshalls when we sucked and I still supported the team (the uni's we wore during the world series era). :salute:

Still kicking myself for not getting that fly ass brick red Stros windbreaker :snoop: