Will a strict water veggies and fruits diet without exercise make me lose weight?

MarciknoW

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind...
Daps
Reppin
The 242
Reason i wanna do that kinda diet is cause i dont have access to a gym (work 9 to 5 and i dnt have a car)...will that diet help me lose weight?

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
if you just want to lose weight you don't need a gym.. just watch your calories... protein and veggies is a good way to drop weight, just eat at a deficit... Stay away from the sugars (fruit) tho especially if you're overweight.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Eat at a deficit to lose weight.

You'll have to exercise if you want to build muscle/avoid losing muscle during the loss, though.

If your job is in walking distance, I'd recommend doing that here and there.

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
If you don't have access to a gym, just jog outside at a park or around your block

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
if you just want to lose weight you don't need a gym.. just watch your calories... protein and veggies is a good way to drop weight, just eat at a deficit... Stay away from the sugars (fruit) tho especially if you're overweight.
One piece of fruit a day is fine though, especially if you have a sweet tooth and will feel overwhelming anxiety to eat a cookie or a piece of cake. Knock your sugar fix with an apple or berries in the morning or after dinner and you'll still lose weight. Better to eat a piece of whole fruit than a cookie

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
One piece of fruit a day is fine though, especially if you have a sweet tooth and will feel overwhelming anxiety to eat a cookie or a piece of cake. Knock your sugar fix with an apple or berries in the morning or after dinner and you'll still lose weight. Better to eat a piece of whole fruit than a cookie

not if he's obese