Will Errol Spence Jr. ever have the technical skill and defensive prowess of Rigondeaux?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Storyline

After unifying versus Jeff Horn, Errol Spence Jr. loses first fight to Keith Thurman

Errol Spence Jr. is crushed

He begins to take to the bottle as he drives to the gym

He's crushed

He collapses down to the ground

Then you hear a rustling from the dark corner of the gym

Cue Mayweather

wearing one of these

images

Mayweather: You could've had it kid but you're not using your head. You're relying on your power. Not using your defense, you're barely moving your head. You're lucky you didn't leave in an ambulance

Spence: Get outta here. You ain't what you use to be *takes swig from bottle*

Mayweather *puts on gloves*: You wanna say that in the ring?

Ding Ding

They square up, as Spence throws the left, Mayweather feints the right as he pulls to the left. Spence slips in awkward fashion. For the next 3 minutes Spence doesn't land a single punch and Mayweather doesn't throw a single punch.

Mayweather takes on Spence as his protege, he begins to train him

Errol Spence Jr. Vs. Keith Thurman 2

Are you ready?

Last edited:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps

Spence should stay at 147 until Crawford comes up for him

If his goal is to unify the whole division

He should go for Jeff Horn next - that'll give him the WBO belt then he can open up 2018 with a division unification match against Keith Thurman - all 4 belts on the line.

His first title defense could be against Danny Garcia or Shawn Porter

Now with all of the above names on his resume we can start planning a hyped up fight between him and Crawford at 147, that will be the fight of the new generation - all of the other names above besides these two are in-between Mayweather's reign and the Spence or Crawford's impending reign. The thing is Crawford is closer to 30 now. He should be looking at fighting the other Class of 140 pound graduates - Khan (okay, maybe not), Danny Garcia would be a good one for him. Maybe Manny Pacquiao's last fight - I could see Arum making that fight.

However Crawford will not age as gracefully as Spence will. Crawford relies on speed and movement, area that have a strong drop off as the years take their toll.

Then he can go up to fight GGG or Canelo . . I think it will be GGG. I do not think that GGG has shown himself to be a better boxer than Canelo is but I do believe he has a champion's mind and he knows what it's going to take and, accordingly, this will be GGG's best showing yet. Abel Sanchez will make sure of that. Thing is . . where will GGG go from here?

Last edited:
Daps
First we had the Horn of Africa
Now we have the Horn of Boxing (Location : Brisbane, Australia)

As long Horn fights in Brisbane the gang is staying undefeated :wow: