Will Errol Spence Jr. ever have the technical skill and defensive prowess of Rigondeaux?

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Storyline

After unifying versus Jeff Jorn, Errol Spence Jr. loses first fight to Keith Thurman

Errol Spence Jr. is crushed

He begins to take to the bottle as he drives to the gym

He's crushed

He collapses down to the ground

Then you hear a rustling from the dark corner of the gym

Cue Mayweather

wearing one of these

images

Mayweather: You could've had it kid but you're not using your head. You're relying on your power. Not using your defense, you're barely moving your head. You're lucky you didn't leave in an ambulance

Spence: Get outta here. You ain't what you use to be *takes swig from bottle*

Mayweather *puts on gloves*: You wanna say that in the ring?

Ding Ding

They square up, as Spence throws the left, Mayweather feints the right as he pulls to the left. Spence slips in awkward fashion. For the next 3 minutes Spence doesn't land a single punch and Mayweather doesn't throw a single punch.

Mayweather takes on Spence as his protege, he begins to train him

Errol Spence Jr. Vs. Keith Thurman 2

Are you ready?

What, i didn't know this was a forum for fanfics. :trash:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Storyline

After unifying versus Jeff Horn, Errol Spence Jr. loses first fight to Keith Thurman

He's crushed

Cue Mayweather

wearing one of these

images

Mayweather: You could've had it kid but you're not using your head. You're relying on your power. Not using your defense, you're barely moving your head. You're lucky you didn't leave in an ambulance

Ding Ding

They square up, as Spence throws the left, Mayweather feints the right as he pulls to the left. Spence slips in awkward fashion. For the next 3 minutes Spence doesn't land a single punch and Mayweather doesn't throw a single punch.

Are you ready?

:dahell:

:what:

The fukk is with the hat?!?!?!

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thurman is more athletic and he has a chin so if it goes to the cards Thurman will win

Calozzo hurt him to the body and he hasn't looked good against southpaws. I think Spence is the worst fight for him. Spence has a chin too, and gets better as the rounds go on.

Last edited:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Spence beats everyone at 147
Well . . that simplifies everything and I'm not mad at it :obama:

However - we have a great time ahead of us and a golden age of boxing is about to take place as we see this all unfold because it seems that we have the best 147 pound division since Duran, Hagler, Hearns and Leonard

However let us imagine that Rigondeaux makes his way to 147 . . . or some simulated version of a 147 pound version of Rigondeaux were to face Errol Spence Jr. . . what happens?

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well . . that simplifies everything and I'm not mad at it :obama:

However - we have a great time ahead of us and a golden age of boxing is about to take place as we see this all unfold because it seems that we have the best 147 pound division since Duran, Hagler, Hearns and Leonard

However let us imagine that Rigondeaux makes his way to 147 . . . or some simulated version of a 147 pound version of Rigondeaux were to face Errol Spence Jr. . . what happens?

Man I was at the Algieri fight live (decent seats), and when them body shots landed the white dude next be gave me this look like Algieri was about to die :deadmanny:. When that first one landed I knew it was a matter of time. Spence got a 9 fight KO streak. stopping some fighters that have never even gone down before. Plus he spars with Charlo, and Cuiserweights so you know his chin is getting tested every camp. Everyone that sees him train says he has a similar work ethic to Floyd.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Man I was at the Algieri fight live (decent seats), and when them body shots landed the white dude next be gave me this look like Algieri was about to die :deadmanny:. When that first one landed I knew it was a matter of time. Spence got a 9 fight KO streak. stopping some fighters that have never even gone down before. Plus he spars with Charlo, and Cuiserweights so you know his chin is getting tested every camp. Everyone that sees him train says he has a similar work ethic to Floyd.
The body shot before the hook to the face?
:damn:

You have Algieri's mother show that clip to congress and you'll have these boxers out here in protective padding looking like the Michelin Man

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The body shot before the hook to the face?
:damn:

You have Algieri's mother show that clip to congress and you'll have these boxers out here in protective padding looking like the Michelin Man

Literally the first one he landed. You could hear it even from where I was sitting

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Storyline

After unifying versus Jeff Horn, Errol Spence Jr. loses first fight to Keith Thurman

He's crushed

Cue Mayweather

wearing one of these

images

Ding Ding

Are you ready?
My man...

What the fukk is wrong with you and these threads????

You said you were turning pro soon.... you're showing signs of CTE already though. :whoa: