Will Mexicans become white the same way Irish & Italians did?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
We know bacc then both groups weren't considered white in America yet, but now they're all cac.
Will the same thing happen with Mexicans?
Legally they are already considered "White". They all choose "White" as their race on the census & on other government/legal documents. I'm guessing you're asking if they'll be accepted socially as "White".

I don't know. Non-hispanic Whites really hate that a lot of them don't speak English & they're being catered to in Spanish, so that's gonna be a hindrance.

Last edited:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
We know bacc then both groups weren't considered white in America yet, but now they're all cac.
Will the same thing happen with Mexicans?

I have not been on this website for a while. Will Mexicans becomes white? Visiting Mexico many times, what Mexican subgroups are you referring to, because all groups in California especially is represented.

Mexican who look like this, will never be considered "white" in America, and they are definitely not considered "white" from a latin american context.

WO-AT507_MEXPOL_P_20140822184305.jpg

BCA2F8DA-A82E-4E20-8838-A83C3C960A32.jpg

20181018_hondura1.jpg

Obviously these people do not look close to Western Europeans, or even Lebanese and Syrians to be "white", or European by any standards. These people is very well represented in southhern California, they are obviously native influence, they are similar racially to your "red" indians.

bWk2rW9.jpg

wkb3GOP.jpg

However this group of Mexicans are already considered "white", they are represented here in Los Angeles, and Mexico as well.

BDXNUGBQBBHVXAZVGL6AGOJAEU.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

vs Italians

13089976425_dda1e3dd27_c.jpg

Some will be considered white, or some case ambigenous, while other will not, because they have to much red Indian characteristics.

Like everywhere else there is a caste systems, which is based on their colonial past. A trip to the museum in Mexico City, give you and idea of the racial caste system that developed in Mexico and other latin american countries.

Last edited:
Daps
I have not been on this website for a while. Will Mexicans becomes white? Visiting Mexico many times, what Mexican subgroups are you referring to, because all groups in California especially is represented.

Mexican who look like this, will never be considered "white" in America, and they are definitely not considered "white" from a latin american context.

pic_14133.jpg

20181018_hondura1.jpg

Obviously these people do not look close to Western Europeans, or even Lebanese and Syrians to be "white", or European by any standards. These people is very well represented in southhern California, they are obviously native influence, they are similar racially to your "red" indians.

bWk2rW9.jpg

wkb3GOP.jpg

However this group of Mexicans are already considered "white", they are represented here in Los Angeles, and Mexico as well.

maxresdefault.jpg

vs Italians

Some will be considered white, or some case ambigenous, while other will not, because they have to much red Indian characteristics.

Like everywhere else there is a caste systems, which is based on their colonial past. A trip to the museum in Mexico City, give you and idea of the racial caste system that developed in Mexico and other latin american countries.

This true most mexicans are indian.

There is a group of white mexicans that cacs are trying to claim. The sauel canelo type

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WO-AT507_MEXPOL_P_20140822184305.jpg

20181018_hondura1.jpg

bWk2rW9.jpg

wkb3GOP.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

vs Italians

This is very true

latin americans are not a race or one ethnic group

To put it into context, the whitest country on this side of the hemisphere is fukking urugay, moreso than the US and Canada

Latinos are white, black, native american, jewish, turks and middle eastern and a mix of all of that

N yes the elites are all cacs who can trace their ancestry back to Europe

That is why the mexicans that come to the US look like this

photo-1542325828505-734937aa2040

and not like this

main-qimg-759e08c8559de408db94d7d9322d76de

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Legally they are already considered "White". They all choose "White" as their race on the census. I'm guessing you're asking if they'll be accepted socially as "White".

I don't know. Non-hispanic Whites really hate that a lot of them don't speak English & they're being catered to in Spanish, so that's gonna be a hindrance.

Which is really weird, because Spanish is a European language. I have a feeling that if the speaker of Spanish was a European White Spaniard, rather than an Americas half-breed, then there would not be any hate.

Either way it goes, the older I get, the more and more I love my African ancestors and heritage.