Will Mexicans become white the same way Irish & Italians did?

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Whos being defensive? Yall asked a question...it got an honest answer.
I never said Mexicans cant be racist. Like ive said more than once. Thats not me.

No one says your stupid, but a lot of people on here dont understand how the Coli is used to extradite anti black, anti biracial and anti hispanic sentiment. (im not hispanic btw its just the only word i can think of to use.) This community didnt use to be like this. People are aloud to do whatever they want, but dont push stupid shyt like "all mexicans are white" its simply not true and its a talking point used to foster more dissention.

Youre missing the point. No one there werent racist Mexicans. I said im not one and im also not white.

And to say in general the community is anti black is just blanket smearing. Its like saying in general the black community is anti Mexicans because of posts like this.
In general the Mexican community IS anti black.

No one is saying you are personally.

The more u deny it the more u come off as funny style. A lot of racists like to act as if racism doesnt exist. It’s gas lighting.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
In general the Mexican community IS anti black.

No one is saying you are personally.

The more u deny it the more u come off as funny style. A lot of racists like to act as if racism doesnt exist. It’s gas lighting.

Thats called a generalization...theres no solid proof that shyt is true. When did i deny there were racists in the mexican community?
The more you try to push this agenda comes off funy style

shyts like saying the coli is generally anti PAWG? Uhh wheres the data to back that up?

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Thats called a generalization...theres no solid proof that shyt is true. When did i deny there were racists in the mexican community?
The more you try to push this agenda comes off funy style
Right
My family is the most pro black....and we mexicans. This site just has one point of view so it's not there fault. They dont travel.

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Right
My family is the most pro black....and we mexicans. This site just has one point of view so it's not there fault. They dont travel.
Truth they assume because a bunch of vatos in LA hate black that its the same everywhere. Its just not true. I was raised to trust black folks before whites. The most mexicans hates black shyt is some hollywood made up shyt

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Legally they are already considered "White". They all choose "White" as their race on the census & on other government/legal documents. I'm guessing you're asking if they'll be accepted socially as "White".

I don't know. Non-hispanic Whites really hate that a lot of them don't speak English & they're being catered to in Spanish, so that's gonna be a hindrance.

Every job, ever, at least in California has always had Hispanic as an option for race

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Truth they assume because a bunch of vatos in LA hate black that its the same everywhere. Its just not true. I was raised to trust black folks before whites. The most mexicans hates black shyt is some hollywood made up shyt

:francis:

well what’s your answer to that Oklahoma Mexican father who killed his daughters black boyfriend and his cousin

.....last time I checked Oklahoma was prettyyyy far from Cali

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
All they the 'mexicans' in my school are half breeds that can pass for white.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
but that don't got shyt to do with anti-Irish sentiments overall and how they came about manifesting

no shyt the Irish got rocks thrown at them and they were discriminated against

but they were never denied to be considered or look at as white

that's why you look silly as hell bringing up some Gangs of New York :deadmanny:
The movie took true events such as the 5 points race riot and dramatized it. It doesn't make what I said NOT true!!! :dahell: do you understand what I am saying?!?:dwillhuh: I know it's not 100% accurate but do any of y'all know what dramatization mean???
https://dailyhistory.org/How_Historically_Accurate_is_the_movie_Gangs_of_New_York?