Will Revival be Eminems first flopped album? His gimmicks are failing. Terrible rollout.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I don't keep up with the numbers like that but when Relapse ONLY did 2 mill they scrapped the 2nd disc, so the bar is different for him.

I wouldn't even mind this album flopping honestly. It would keep Interscope from being rewarded for stupid shyt like dropping the album intro as a first single all outta context. It's like when a shytty still does numbers...Transformers 5 coming right up.

But yea, whether the album is going to be good is one thing but I seriously doubt it 'flops' in the sense of numbers. Critically there's going to be very little middle ground as with most Eminem projects.
I understand what you are saying and I agree.

I never knew about the part 2.

My brother loves the Relapse album though

He is an Eminem Stan

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yeah, dude started moving the goalposts like crazy
Now he's posting like he's Stan or something :prodigylol:
tenor.gif

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
OP you p*ssy ass bytch put your money where your mouth is

This generation man:francis:

Ban bet or stop posting trash:yeshrug:

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
funny sh*t is that even though interscope scrapped Relapse 2, Relapse was Eminem's 2nd best album, me personally it was his BEST album being that Dre was on point with the production and EM was creative and focused (probably unintentionally too) on it. Go figure :yeshrug:

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
i actually know lifelong Eminem fans who have now turned their back on him for going at Trump like he did

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
i think this is his first album that will use the new streams = album sales rules.. he might sell a shyt load.

deeznutz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Eminem is so out of touch with reality, the guy obviously sits around the house watching CNN thinking "wow the ENTIRE country hates Trump I should diss Trump so the ENTIRE country loves me!" Like this dude seriously comes out thinking a trump diss is gonna make him relevant again when he really just has no clue of what's going on it's kinda pathetic. Same thing with the single, he sees how huge Adele's song was and thinks "hey, I should do a song like Adele did and it will be an instant hit!" lol He needs to just retire already as an old eminem fan it's embarrassing to watch.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The album will do 500K+ to open and 2 million overall at the end of the day...probably in traditional sales at that. By his standards and his standards only that's a flop.
no chance he will flop...but
if he does underperform..his drawing a line in the sand about his fans that are Trump supporters is the pitch perfect excuse.

the Trump stunt and the Beyonce fan grab single.
they're not dumb over there but people can see through it a bit.

my son G-Eazy about to outsell him..album will be better too.
:comeon:

MilesTeg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This forum has as much credibility talking about Eminem as the st0rmfr0nt forum does talking about Malcolm X.

It's nothing but idiotic painfully weak trolling hate threads - for what, a decade, now?

Almost every great rapper has nothing but praise for Em, and calls him one of the greats. Whenever anyone credible makes a best MC list, a best album list, a best song list - Em's on it.

Yet the retards on this forum are on the most cringeworthy dumbass crusade since B.o.B. decided the world was flat. They treat Eminem like he's the equivalent of Vanilla Ice, which is like treating The Wire like it's the equivalent of Family Matters.

Here's the thing: There are legitimate criticisms to be made about Eminem's music. But when you deny all of his accomplishments, your criticism has zero credibility. It's unbelievable that people here don't realize that. You can't say "Stan is wack" AND "Fack is wack." and expect people to take you seriously. "Nas invented the word Stan" - wtf are you talking about? Jesus.

Even this Walk on Water single. I'm not crazy about it, but I thought it was cool, and an unexpected direction for Em, that was refreshing. Most people enjoyed it. It's sold extremely well. The two live performances of it went viral, getting more views than all your favorite rapper's live performances of singles. But according to the first post in this thread, you'd think it was a huge flop. Look at the insane eagerness in this thread, frothing at the mouth, trying to condemn it. It's so weird. Like, what is going wrong in your life, that you feel such giddiness about strangers on the Internet not liking a song? The same people who condemn Pitchfork 24/7 are sucking Pitchfork's dikk, to condemn Eminem? You don't realize how dumb you sound? Instead of making your own legitimate points about how Walk on Water is not good, THIS is what you're doing?

There are a lot of rappers I don't like, but you don't see me writing essays on the Internet, for a decade, trying to prove the rappers I dislike are bad, with the world's worst cringeworthy irrational opinions since Trump said Obama was born in Kenya.

Actually, you know what? This forum is the equivalent of the Donald Trump subreddit - irrational, hateful idiots, who have no credibility, but don't realize it.

Last edited: