Will Smith cried 'uncontrollably' when he realized he was with the wrong person after meeting Jada

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
tenor.gif

I'm trying to remain a fan of Will smith....I really am.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Will fell in love with the wrong woman.

Women would kill to have a dude love them like Will loves Jada.

wouldn't you be considered a simp if you were to love a woman the way Will loves Jada? I don't know if women really appreciate guys who love the way Will loves Jada. They rather have someone that doesn't really appreciate them.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
they were a good looking couple.

will-smith-sheree-bday-1.jpg

:jbhmm:It seems like some Back to the Future shyt. Like if Jada would had just got with Pac, they would seriously change the world and he would still be here, while Will would had made a balance between music and movies without the fall off. It makes you think of the possibilities of making decisions.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
they accepted one another

will accepted she was always gonna be out there

& jada accepted will is eccentric & emotional.........they get to be their weirdo selves & have a family good for them

Do you think Will realized he wasn't Jada's first choice and that she loves Tupac more than him?

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
The fukk is wrong with this dude, man?

:francis:The fall off is real breh. Dude went from being one of Hollywood's finest to a struggling A to B listing actor in the period of a decade:picard:. Plus, you got a wife that so happens to can't get over her feelings of another man and probably blamed herself for his sadden demise. All around fukked up on so many corners of the situation. Maybe it's a spiritual power telling Will to just let her go because obviously they are not happy and no happy couple would be fukking other people for the sake of their marriage to last :dahell:.