Will Smith cried 'uncontrollably' when he realized he was with the wrong person after meeting Jada

Benefited

Banned
Daps
How has Will sacrificed his lifelong happiness?

Im saying he was willing to by staying with his former wife,he wasn't going to divorce her to go be happy with Jada like alot of guys would do. Or at least cheat,and this is prime Jada Pinkett we are talking about here:banderas:. Meanwhile dudes out here breaking up they home,and risking tearing apart they nuclear family, to fukk women built like pre prison Gucci Mane outta boredom,and have the audacity to judge Will Smith:respect:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Im saying he was willing to by staying with his former wife,he wasn't going to divorce her to go be happy with Jada like alot of guys would do. Or at least cheat,and this is prime Jada Pinkett we are talking about here:banderas:. Meanwhile dudes out here breaking up they home,and risking tearing apart they nuclear family, to fukk women built like pre prison Gucci Mane outta boredom,and have the audacity to judge Will Smith:respect:

The facts are though he did leave his first wife to go be with Jada...

Benefited

Banned
Daps
@Benefited you wouldn't make the sacrifice of not getting p*ssy that night if you thought you could make it happen by flashing a piece at a naked woman but I see you in here preaching :salute:

:pacspit:

You must be one of those guys that fukked up,and gotta watch they son/daughter grow up from afar now. But who knows, in this world we live in,maybe two daddys can't hurt, if it makes you feel any better:francis:.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
SMH.
Will isn't fooling anyone.
He is a homo, Jada is a dyke, they wanted kids and they cover for each other.

I don't think Will is a homo. His probably one of the the only male celebs who we've never heard any funny style stuff about.

They defo have orgies and have an open relationship though. They barely even hide that side of themselves

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Smiths be doing the most. For a family that’s been in the public eye for decades, you would think they wouldn’t be courting attention so much.

Will is still that nikka though.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I don't think Will is a homo. His probably one of the the only male celebs who we've never heard any funny style stuff about.

They defo have orgies and have an open relationship though. They barely even hide that side of themselves

I do believe they have mostly just a business relationship now,and keep it together for the kids. Only because of the way they talk recently,as much as I hate to believe it. Not sure how they would make that work seeing as though they are both famous and would seemingly one of these ho's out here would love to kill Will Smiths clean cut image.So maybe they have just begun to make some sort of transition into this weird setup,hopefully they stay 100% fully committed like they have been and honor their vows.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Did yall even read the article? He cried because he realized he was in the wrong relationship with his first wife after meeting jada. It was the realization he would have to change everything to be happy

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I do believe they have mostly just a business relationship now,and keep it together for the kids. Only because of the way they talk recently,as much as I hate to believe it. Not sure how they would make that work seeing as though they are both famous and would seemingly one of these ho's out here would love to kill Will Smiths clean cut image.So maybe they have just begun to make some sort of transition into this weird setup,hopefully they stay 100% fully committed like they have been and honor their vows.
They probably only deal with other Hollywood people with real shyt to lose if that's what they're doing.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
The Smiths be doing the most. For a family that’s been in the public eye for decades, you would think they wouldn’t be courting attention so much.

Will is still that nikka though.

Jada is in love with and has been dating August Alsina

CF2A5F1D-7740-4D5E-9E01-494BA3AFAE97-e1554323689681.jpeg

jada-pinkett.jpg

jada-august.jpg

Last edited: