Will Smith Says Jada Pinkett Smith Wasn't the Only One Who Had an Extramarital Relationship

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
i lost respect for this man

You are the A-List celebrity in this marriage. The open relationship only benefits her because she keeps her access to your millions and worldwide Fame while smashing other men and having your Daughter write letters to Tupac publicly
I agree COMPLETELY! Will was damn near like a black hero when I was growing up… a legend.. now as a grown ass man, he seems like a complete Gump and a sucker to me

:smh:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
i lost respect for this man

You are the A-List celebrity in this marriage. The open relationship only benefits her because she keeps her access to your millions and worldwide Fame while smashing other men and having your Daughter write letters to Tupac publicly

He has kids and an image. I get why he did what he did. I just wouldn't have married Jada.
:snoop:

But he will be the Fresh Prince forever.

There is a lot he hasn't told us and I know he played bedgammon with Margot.

Why don't we have a Will Smith official smiley yet we got this shyt:

:win::smugdraper::hamster:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Will should had stayed with his first wife.

He fukked up by not being in love with her as much as he felt he should be and her loving him way more.

Meeting Jada was bad lowkey especially since she got that manic pixie vibes in all honesty she probably turnt out Will and any push back made him more crazy for her. Then kids come into the picture.

It’s something that I think about on a macro level in America because white people aren’t under the oppression we as black people are they are able to have a wilder imagination that can come to fruition like an idea for a spot where it’s a sushi place but the sushi is different types of rice Krispy treats.

I hope the kids wake up and realize they inherited their talent from their father and the his aura shielded them from a lot and in a way he sacrificed years of his acting to help them and once he got older and started to globe trot more they should’ve respected that. His family is the reason why he didn’t do many sequels now because of how great Will is a nostalgia for his work isn’t hard to come by and he should be in full inhaling flowers like if you breathed by your nose and mouth at the same time. Ali came out in 2001 and it’s 2021. The next five years the twenty year anniversaries of his most daring works will be here and I want him to have it separate of the weirdness of Jada and her kids.

Tiger ain’t the same, Kobe dead, Jordan is old, Jeter owns a team, LL cool J rarely gets mentioned, Jay-Z cosplaying as Basquiat,and Denzel can’t be the only one.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
He fukked up by not being in love with her as much as he felt he should be and her loving him way more.
Key fukking thing you just posted and that I see on thecoli all the time.. find yourself a women that loves your more then you love her.. will would had be way more happy with her and maybe even have more normal kids.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Mayne...fucc a memoir.
Call up Jeff/JD/Trackmasters/Somethin’ For The People and get on some Kanye chit.
Move to South Dakota and flush this chit out...don’t come back until you got Big Willie Style Part 2

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Though Will and Jada are in a much better place now, he opens up in his book about some of the toughest moments in their marriage. The actor writes that they reached a breaking point in 2011 on Jada's 40th birthday. He says he'd spent three years planning a private dinner for family and friends in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and did a screening of a documentary he'd commissioned that chronicled Jada's life and traced her family's lineage all the way back to slavery. When the couple returned to their hotel that evening, Jada was silent before Will recalls her saying, “That was the most disgusting display of ego I have ever seen in my life."

there has to be more to this story. this is some bitter resentment jada had for will because that sounds like a nice idea.

:scust: like he's bending over backwards and chick isnt happy after all of that :what: crazy