Will Smith Says Jada Pinkett Smith Wasn't the Only One Who Had an Extramarital Relationship

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
images
misty1-1a.jpg

:ehh:
Will got taste; I’ll give him that

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So he did give him permission. nikkas said August was lying.
i never thought August was lying...cuz too many things made sense

BUT i cant respect August for how he handled it...being all loose lipped and shyt and the other fukkery

Last edited:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
given his status, this nikka could literally have his pick of any chick in the entertainment industry, but this nikka chooses to stay & be degraded & disrespected by a d-list celebrity who's a solid 6 these days at best...:gucci::snoop:make it make sense brehs...:francis:

shyt is infuriating, because I know in his shoes shorty would've been cancelled at least 10 embarrassing headlines/moments ago...facts:yeshrug:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He can't escape the L
I don't care how many hoes you knocked down your wife is your wife and at the end of the day you are letting another man smash something you claimed for life
jada carrying on with all these young dudes like august and reminiscing about tupac to the point his daughter misses him shows how the dynamics are not the same

If Beyonce was cheating on Jay Z too I guarantee hov would not be trying to salvage that marriage
You don't know that
Maybe she did and we just don't know