Will Smith Says Jada Pinkett Smith Wasn't the Only One Who Had an Extramarital Relationship

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
He can't escape the L
I don't care how many hoes you knocked down your wife is your wife and at the end of the day you are letting another man smash something you claimed for life
jada carrying on with all these young dudes like august and reminiscing about tupac to the point his daughter misses him shows how the dynamics are not the same

If Beyonce was cheating on Jay Z too I guarantee hov would not be trying to salvage that marriage
You had to sneak in this:cape:in there ha:rudy::childplease:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
nikkas were legit typing with tears in their eyes begging him to leave Jada for a White girl. :laff::laff::laff::laff:
:laff::laff:

american-actor-will-smith-and-co-star-eva-mendes-arrive-at-the-premiere-of-their-new-film-hitch-in-londons-west-end-on-tuesday-february-22-2005-upi-photohugo-philpott-TYABXF.jpg

He might have risked it for Eva if he knew what he knows now.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
He might have risked it for Eva if he knew what he knows now.
I think he's said the one he regrets the most was his first wife hence why he's so intent on making it work with Jada. Power Couple wise, Halle is probably the one he should've chose. She's aged way better than Jada, became a much bigger star & isn't as big of an attention seeker.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
wasnt ozzie and rudy in an open marriage too?
yep

About Ruby and Ossie’s Unique Marriage… • EBONY

In their joint autobiography With Ossie and Rubie: In This Life Together, Ruby and Ossie discuss their decision to enter into an open marriage and how it helped them to embrace and accept the realness of the love they shared. “From observation and reasoning,” both partners agreed that “extramarital sex was not what really destroyed marriages, but rather the lies and deception that invariably accompanied it.”

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
i never thought August was lying...cuz too many things made sense

BUT i cant respect August for how he handled it...being all loose lipped and shyt and the other fukkery
Depends on if the red table thing with will and jada came out before he said what happened. Bc if it came out before it looked like they tried to make him look funny like it was a fling but she told him it was for real. I would explain the situation too in that case.

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
“Jada never believed in conventional marriage. Jada had family members that had an unconventional relationship”

“That was the most disgusting display of ego…”

:mjtf:What?! Queen Shea Butter. You don’t marry them types.

Will was a got damn fool for even getting with her. All her values have been passed on to the children as well :francis:

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
I think he's said the one he regrets the most was his first wife hence why he's so intent on making it work with Jada. Power Couple wise, Halle is probably the one he should've chose. She's aged way better than Jada, became a much bigger star & isn't as big of an attention seeker.
Halle is :whoa: she ain't stable.