Will Smith Says Jada Pinkett Smith Wasn't the Only One Who Had an Extramarital Relationship

Daps
Will is most definitely Dorian while Jada STILL carries a torch for Piccolo.

MV5BZDQ2MjVmZWUtOWFjMS00MzFmLTg5ZTEtMmFhZDBiNzU5YjU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAwOTcxODc@._V1_.jpg

There's more to the story though.

It's entirely possible that Will NOW has side broads/brehs, but I guarantee that was not always the case. Jada determined the direction of things and Will eventually got on board.

So....why is Will going along with it? Either he's highly invested in making shyt work or he's got dirt that needs to stay hidden and Jada provides good cover.

There's also a 3rd reason which is $$$$. Will doesn't want a nasty divorce and figures it's cheaper to keep her. That's probably the most likely reason. Will had some financial issues right before he started on Fresh Prince and probably doesn't even want to flirt with that shyt again. He's a nine-figure nikka and would rather keep it all together than to break off a big chunk to Jada.

Those pics with Margot Robbie, dude looked happy.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Will is fine with the marriage.

You brehs who never been in a open relationship just don't understand. The freedom...the lack of ownership. The p*ssy was never ours any way.

If men get over this "I own this woman" mentality we will really start winning.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

You brehs who never been in a open relationship just don't understand. The freedom...the lack of ownership. The p*ssy was never ours any way.

Boy you have sold out to the enemy. Keep that same energy when there's war.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Depends on if the red table thing with will and jada came out before he said what happened. Bc if it came out before it looked like they tried to make him look funny like it was a fling but she told him it was for real. I would explain the situation too in that case.
Will and Jada only did the Red Table because August spilled the beans while promoting an album
None of this would have happened if August had stayed quiet

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Will aint getting divorced.
He spent all his rap money before he started Fresh Prince.
He said that he wasn't "rich people broke, but can't buy gas broke".
Fresh Prince got him back straight. Then his first wife cleaned him the fukk out and got all of his TV money.
He learned his lesson. Jada aint getting shyt.
At this point, they're roommates.
He's never home anyway and if he is, the place is massive and he doesn't have to see her if he doesn't want to.
She can act out all she wants. He's not about to take the biggest L of all and give her silly ass half of his shyt.
Not to mention paying the lawyers and the time and hassle it takes.
She can keep blinking twice as long as she wants to.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Will aint getting divorced.
He spent all his rap money before he started Fresh Prince.
He said that he wasn't "rich people broke, but can't buy gas broke".
Fresh Prince got him back straight. Then his first wife cleaned him the fukk out and got all of his TV money.
He learned his lesson. Jada aint getting shyt.
At this point, they're roommates.
He's never home anyway and if he is, the place is massive and he doesn't have to see her if he doesn't want to.
She can act out all she wants. He's not about to take the biggest L of all and give her silly ass half of his shyt.
Not to mention paying the lawyers and the time and hassle it takes.
She can keep blinking twice as long as she wants to.
And what is stopping her from going for a divorce :russ: will lost making this women his wife.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I feel so bad for him especially when you consider his greatness like to go home and be ostracized like that is disrespectful

When Willow wanted to stop being a pop star Will handled it.

Them kids with Jada have an arrogance to them that his son Trey never had and it’s so sad

Never looked at it this way and damn you're right

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
i lost respect for this man

You are the A-List celebrity in this marriage. The open relationship only benefits her because she keeps her access to your millions and worldwide Fame while smashing other men and having your Daughter write letters to Tupac

You get off Will's back. You think he wants this? IT. JUST. HAPP-ENED! :damn:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
He’s just confirming things everyone has known or speculated.

My greatest fear in life is marrying the wrong woman. That shyt will put you in an early grave

thats what I try to tell people. marrying the wrong person/being in a bad marriage will affect your health.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Coli finna juelz the fukk out in this thread, they swore only Jada was cheating :mjlol:

I still think this marriage is a fail and they should just divorce :hubie:

Also explains their weird children

Sometimes for better or for worse ain't the answer. This ain't a situation where mufukkas staying together for the sake of the kids or to keep bills down. Go your own way and thrive.

I think Will was okay with the shyt before it made him look like a sucka lol. Folks looking at him like he's crazy, and he had to put it out there that he was knocking bytches down too. The part about having to tell Jada he was fukking bytches doesn't jive, bc the world knows he was knocking shyt down.

What a Complicated ass relationship. This is not a normal way to be together.

Chaotic and traumatic. I'd rather be by myself