Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only thing Giannis don't have is a consistent J, he's a great passer, not Kyrie or Harden level handle but good, huge impact on defense but if that's how you feel

That's exactly my point. He doesn't match up to his fellow superstars in terms of skill. Not a skilled defender like Khawi, can't shoot like KD, can't handle like Harden or a Kyrie. Doesn't have outstanding bbiq like a LeBron.

The dude is a great player but he lacks skill. Maybe if he started playing basketball earlier.
Majority of his impact on defense is due to his athleticism, size and heart.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This makes no sense considering the media loves Giannis and the players don't see his game as the 2x MVP material despite the hardware
The former players in the media don’t love Giannis neither do a couple of non player journalists. But I’m not just talking about Giannis.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Devin Booker just isn't built for those clutch moments.

And whats crazy is he’s the one who GOT them to the clutch. I have no idea why he tried to play cute and didn’t just do what he does best and SHOOT THE GODDAMN MIDRANGE.

Hell even a Trey attempt would have been better than that bullshyt

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I mean it’s a fair question. They were up 2 and people had them coasting to that chip. Obviously that’s not happening. They got to fight. Nobody would care if them players didn’t give that reaction
Did Booker just not lose the game either? Why ask him how frustrated he is for another man? lmao.

edit: and Chris Pauls reaction says everything

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I can't believe they gave up a 2-0 lead with homecourt advantage.:snoop: Cinderella Suns

DistortedLawfulFlickertailsquirrel-max-1mb.gif
This is the first healthy team these frauds played

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Did Booker just not lose the game either? Why ask him how frustrated he is for another man? lmao.
They ask dumb questions lol. I have sat in on some of these(I’m a photographer) and they run way too long and the person that asks dumb questions will get clowned especially if the athletes react like they did in this clip lol. It’s a dumb question but I don’t think it’s too crazy.