Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
And whats crazy is he’s the one who GOT them to the clutch. I have no idea why he tried to play cute and didn’t just do what he does best and SHOOT THE GODDAMN MIDRANGE.

Hell even a Trey attempt would have been better than that bullshyt

He wanted the pump fake to get PJ in the air for the complete clean look or the foul. He should have just rose up but I understand what he was thinking.

Jrue came out of nowhere :yeshrug:

DJK

Pro
Daps
I can't believe they gave up a 2-0 lead with homecourt advantage.:snoop: Cinderella Suns

DistortedLawfulFlickertailsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

If you really watched game 2 you saw signs that the series would go long. Giannis balled out and learned that he could play past the knee injury.
He just needed some help from Jrue and/or Middleton etc.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
And whats crazy is he’s the one who GOT them to the clutch. I have no idea why he tried to play cute and didn’t just do what he does best and SHOOT THE GODDAMN MIDRANGE.

Hell even a Trey attempt would have been better than that bullshyt

Booker isn't used to playoffs basketball yet. He felt the need to be a hero, which is alright, but his mind raced too much to make the correct read. His midrange was working so well, but during that moment he overthought.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
he didnt want it. after he didnt get it initially he went to the other side of the paint like a bytch. he's been exposed this series hes soft and a bytch
Didn't JVG call him out pretty much on that play too in regard to that. He goes up like he's 6'2 and not legit 7'0 foot
He goes up like a smaller guy expecting to get foul go the f-up strong and make the refs call a foul
All this laying it up is frustrating to watch and I'm not even a Suns fans

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
He wanted the pump fake to get PJ in the air for the complete clean look or the foul. He should have just rose up but I understand what he was thinking.

Jrue came out of nowhere :yeshrug:

When the floor is spaced, you don't expect another defender to hedge down that far, considering how deadly Phx was shooting the long ball

it was a helluva hedge, and if Book kicked it out, Jrue still would've recovered and contested any shot...that's the def gravity he's playing with