Will you be angry if Cena beats Brock at NOC?

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Considering that this is all 1 Big Push for Reigns, I guess it won't be so Bad if Cena gets that Belt back but only because I don't think he'll be Ready for a Title Match against Brock but then again I don't like seeing Brock be here for small amounts of time and Beaten. Shocked that he's Champion rught now because I just never believed that WWE was going to give it back to him when he returned. Who Knows though... :ehh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Considering that this is all 1 Big Push for Reigns, I guess it won't be so Bad if Cena gets that Belt back but only because I don't think he'll be Ready for a Title Match against Brock but then again I don't like seeing Brock be here for small amounts of time and Beaten. Shocked that he's Champion rught now because I just never believed that WWE was going to give it back to him when he returned. Who Knows though... :ehh:
Unless it leads to Rollins cashing in and keeping the belt to mania leading to a big the shield 3 way for the title cause Ambrose / reigns both eliminate each other than that :camby: to cena . It. Wastes Both Brock and the streak to help prop cena up even more :dwillhuh: we already have every legend , announcer , executive singing his praises what more can he benefit from another. Title win at this moment . Cena is such a good guy who supposedly wants new opponents but after beating the whole wyatt family I can't believe that's true

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Nah...It would be hilarious.
This. It would show exactly how inept they are at creating a new concept and how ironic it is that they always have their finger on the panic button due to their own self sabotaging. And then ill watch some New Japan or something to watch some solid booking :manny:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'm already finding myself watching less and less. With Ambrose off the show for awhile (looks like it'll be until after the next ppv), Rollins, Heyman & Lesnar are the only ones keeping me watching. If Lesnar loses, I might be done until the Rumble :manny:

Watch TNA fekket. We got the Next Ric Flair (Roode) and even bland nikka Magnum TA ( Austin Aries)