Will you be angry if Cena beats Brock at NOC?

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Cena gets the title back my interest for the product will be like

flatline-o.gif

And I won't watch again til Royal Rumble unless some crazy shyt happens.

Most likely Brock will retain and Cena will sustain some kind of kayfabe injury while getting screwed over by Paul or something.

thevarangian

complete mark
Daps
I'll be done with wrestling. I know that's an empty promise but goddamnit it's still real to me and I mean it this time.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What the hell makes u think Cena will win? Even with them doing this 4 week Cena squashes everyone program, I got Lesnar winning by stoppage or Cena focusing on Heyman...Cena would have to cheat to even stand a chance considering the booking of Lesnar.

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
They've already planted the seed of less frequent title defences, which suggests a long run for Brock as champ.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
What the hell makes u think Cena will win? Even with them doing this 4 week Cena squashes everyone program, I got Lesnar winning by stoppage or Cena focusing on Heyman...Cena would have to cheat to even stand a chance considering the booking of Lesnar.
I dont think Cena will win either but "the booking of Lesnar" means nothing. They dont even give a shyt about continuity so the logic of "well he destroyed him last time so Cena has no chance this time" doesnt apply at all. They'll certainly have a competitive match. Doing something like having Brock win convincingly again would mean they're actually going in a new direction away from Cena as the top guy, which I doubt.