will you guys now admit Wii U is not next gen?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
slower OS
slower machine overall
weak ports *first 'next gen' console to have inferior ports to previous gen*
weak online
limited demo's
small storage
:comeon:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsErwrdAua4][Wii U] Wii U[/ame]My wife reviews Wii-U piece of shyt system.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Incorrect. It is the first of the next generation of consoles.

This.

Hard ware gens are measured by when they start, not if they're actually better than the previous gen. That's the way it's always been.

Fred.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

Hard ware gens are measured by when they start, not if they're actually better than the previous gen. That's the way it's always been.

Fred.

so who decides what date the new gen begins? when is the cut of period? :mindblown:

so if a 8bit console came out now, it'd be next gen? :huhldup:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
okay lets say it is next gen, can you answer the question... is this the first next gen console that is inferior to the previous gen?

I dunno breh I haven't played it to compare. I do know from a GHz and Gigabytes standpoint it has been deemed "unimpressive" though, but I wouldn't get too caught up in the numbers. Keep in mind that the technology in the PS3 and X360 is what like 8 years old? We've come a *long* way in terms of processor design and efficiency in that time, so the numbers may not tell the whole story.

The tablet-controller does seem like a gimmick, tho. :manny:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno breh I haven't played it to compare. I do know from a GHz and Gigabytes standpoint it has been deemed "unimpressive" though, but I wouldn't get too caught up in the numbers. Keep in mind that the technology in the PS3 and X360 is what like 8 years old? We've come a *long* way in terms of processor design and efficiency in that time, so the numbers may not tell the whole story.

The tablet-controller does seem like a gimmick, tho. :manny:

it can't even beat a 7 year old console n people wanna call this next gen :damn: